Talking to God.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 17, 2010
I like e-sword... download it

D

dcamo24

does it take up alot of room on your computer? Ill have to see how much room I have on my computer first. I have a lot of files and programs on my computer.

W

weakness

Ok, so what does 1st john 4-2 really mean then? I am still a little bit slightly confused it is said in the bible that some people from those times had heard the voice of god.
I think that our use of this scripture is kind of not so good,Even a little legalistic in That we so often want formulas or dogmas to replace the responsibilities of really seeking Christ With all our hearts, at least I see that in myself sometimes. " Every Spirit that confesses Jesus has come in the flesh is of God"Now I recall that many times in Jesus' confrontations with demonic spirits, he had to actually rebuke them and forbid them from confessing that he was the son of God, and that indeed had come in the flesh. so I personally don't think that is exactly what this scripture is talking about. Another time unsaved were trying to cast out demons ,I think they said something like (don't quote) Paul I know, Jesus I know ,but who are you, and beat them half to death, but not shyness in talking about the spirit of christ being real.Again all the false teachers or prophets or deceivers most of the time are at the front lines confessing Jesus So just think about it . they confess him with their mouth but there heart is far from him. maybe we should think about what confessing Jesus come in the flesh really means!!! Does it manifest in action or fruits ?? Maybe we should be looking at these things instead of just words which any body can lie about. Some thing to consider....God bless you with all the fullness of the blessings in Christ Jesus.

Feb 17, 2010
does it take up alot of room on your computer? Ill have to see how much room I have on my computer first. I have a lot of files and programs on my computer.
About 54 megs

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
I havent tested his theory out really so that is the good thing, i am glad you pointed out the errors of his ways. I really did like his videos but i did think it strange that he could have a normal conversation with god, like he was right next to him. I dont know if it was true and it was kind of weird. I would say that I do really trust you guys and Im on the right site and the right path. Ill try and not let youtube get the best of me and have realized youtube is not really the right place to learn about god or the bible.
The best way to learn is to read the bible and the Holy Spirit who lives inside of you because you are His temple
will teach you and guide in everything.

When I was a young christian, I used to buy CD's, books and watch videos and the only thing it did was
cause confusion as one speaker says A and the other speaker says no its not A but B.
So I left all that aside, picked up the bible, prayed before I started reading and I asked God to reveal to me
the truth of His word and to teach me. I've not had any confusion and I've grown through the years
just from the bible alone.

John 14:26 "..the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things..."

You can listen to sermons from someone else or read a book from a christian, but you have to always go back to the bible to compare what they have said is in line with what the bible says.
This is how you do the testing

Last edited:
D

dcamo24

I have a mac. Is there a mac version?