Teen Kills Parents, Gets 40 Years

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
(excerpt)

A teenager who told authorities she "snapped" and killed her parents while struggling with gender identity and acceptance was sentenced Tuesday to 40 years in prison.

Andrea Balcer, who was 17 at the time of the fatal stabbings, asked for forgiveness from her remaining family members, many of whom had called for the maximum penalty.

"I do not speak today to beg for lenience or to try to save myself from due punishment. I'm here only to ask for one thing, the forgiveness of my family," she said.

(here)

U.S. Associated Press
Teen who killed parents sentenced to 40 years

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Not making light of this..........but, IMO, she won't have much of a problem for the next 40 years with gender confusion................

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Not making light of this..........but, IMO, she won't have much of a problem for the next 40 years with gender confusion................
Sure you are, being stuck in prison is not going to help with "gender confusion".

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Sure you are, being stuck in prison is not going to help with "gender confusion".
What we teach them today is not helping , but contributing the cause.

The new teaching in our schools, that gender is the childs choice,
with No parent input allowed, is plain child abuse in the first degree.

This is againest Gods ordained family values, these kids today
are confused because we took God out of schools and the home.

The ones making this legal in our schools should be locked up,
that does not mean the kids are inocent , but do sin againest God.

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 Timothy 3

G

Gracie_14

Okay...could someone make this clear for me? Was she born male?

prove-all

May 16, 2014

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
And this is only the beginning. What is scary that this can become even more widespread, what is to say more teens will kill their parents because they don't support their child's chosen gender?

I wonder if this concept of said people demanding support for their chosen gender from their parents could be in the category of disobedient to parents as mentioned in 2 Timothy 3:2??

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
True.. I'm sorry but no amount of hormones, steroids, surgeries, etc, can truly turn a man into a woman and vice versa.. It is physically impossible. HE was born male, HE will die a male. And unfortunately he WILL get raped every day in prison..

7seasrekeyed

sad

seems people are saying the parents were supportive and caring

the brother said the judge should be harsh in sentencing

seems the 'snapped' defense should have been better described as premeditated

sorry, but that face? I think appearance does say something

7seasrekeyed

On a 911 recording, Andrea Balcer told the dispatcher she stabbed her mother in the back before stabbing her father when he awoke to his wife's screams. She told detectives she stabbed her mother while she was hugging her. A military-style knife was found stuck in the floor near her father's body.

She also killed the family pet, a Chihuahua, but allowed her brother to escape, telling him, "It's not your day," the brother said.

dat's a real sick puppy :cautious:

they better watch their backs...literally...in prison

7seasrekeyed

aww sub did I somehow hurt your tender feelings?

I don't even know who you are :rolleyes:

7seasrekeyed

I think he's the user formerly known as "Ugly"..
well if it's him, he still has that attitude

either way...whatever. I don't know why people will go out of their way to dislike a post for no apparent reason other than they dislike someone

whatever, right?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
dat's a real sick puppy :cautious:

they better watch their backs...literally...in prison
I wonder if he will be allowed to serve his time at a women's prison?

We have become so sick and twisted that it wouldn't surprise me if they allowed that.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I wonder if he will be allowed to serve his time at a women's prison?

We have become so sick and twisted that it wouldn't surprise me if they allowed that.
Doubtful. He still looks like a male. Ongoing transition or not, he'll go to a men's prison.