Teens hangout for well, teens

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
@LightBright wow you've been through stuff huh? In honesty sorry cause I didn't really go through your story... Cause it was long... Really sorry... But I can see you suffered a lot... Don't worry bro you'll be good here :)

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
And guys... Just curious but how do I become a staff member in cc?

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I read all this and man, do I feel sorry for you... i won't laugh or jeer at you as those girls do... it seems you've been through alot Nate... :cry: if you ever want to talk, be free to send me a pm....or if you need any sort of encouragement...

the culture these days... the demasculinization of men...gets me so upset.....
Nah it's not that bad I'm kinda used to getting bullied too so i don't really care, i think turning down girls is harder anyway. Guys just make me uncomfortable at times i think one lowkey tried to stalk me....

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
Nah it's not that bad I'm kinda used to getting bullied too so i don't really care, i think turning down girls is harder anyway. Guys just make me uncomfortable at times i think one lowkey tried to stalk me....
Wait... A girl or a guy?

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Lol... Funny story... If only I was in that country... I would changed peoples perspective of girls... I think childishness is common for downright anime lovers... Just an observation though.. nothing really proved... Why won't u get your hair cut?give yourself a more manlier look dude... "Why me bruh?" Killed me, lol
I really like my hair and i think i look best when i have it longer. I've had long hair pretty much since birth so ye. I cut it once in my life and i hated the way i looked so ye unless i have a really good reason I'd rather not.

G

Gracie_14

Oh okay...if you're don't take it so seriously, then that's good. I'm really sorry about that....ugghhh people these days.... :cautious: the world has gone crazy....

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
That is sooo cool....dreadlocks looks really cool on guys...soooo.... hehe :giggle:
Yea mine are still not finished locking so they have buds and stuff but once i get them fully locked they'll look wayyy better plus by then hopefully they'll be a little past my shoulders.

G

Gracie_14

Yea mine are still not finished locking so they have buds and stuff but once i get them fully locked they'll look wayyy better plus by then hopefully they'll be a little past my shoulders.
Oh wow...i didn't know it takes a lot of time for dreads to mature...that's something new...

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Oh wow...i didn't know it takes a lot of time for dreads to mature...that's something new...
Yup they have growth patterns similar to flowers actually, it's kind of cool. I think i got sold on getting my locked because i could tie my hair up with my own hair lol.

G

Gracie_14

Yup they have growth patterns similar to flowers actually, it's kind of cool. I think i got sold on getting my locked because i could tie my hair up with my own hair lol.
Ahhhh, wow...that's pretty awesome... :cool: so, it's your first time having locks?

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Ahhhh, wow...that's pretty awesome... :cool: so, it's your first time having locks?
Yup my sisters always recommended them but i didn't know but eventually i decided i wanted to get my hair locked.