Teens hangout for well, teens

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gracie_14

Yup my sisters always recommended them but i didn't know but eventually i decided i wanted to get my hair locked.
Ahh, so your sisters inspired you....that's pretty cool...how many sisters do you have?

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Ahh, so your sisters inspired you....that's pretty cool...how many sisters do you have?
I have five biological sisters, one passed before i got to meet her unfortunately. I still have a lot of people i kinda just adopted though.

G

Gracie_14

I have five biological sisters, one passed before i got to meet her unfortunately. I still have a lot of people i kinda just adopted though.
Oh, I'm so sorry about that....

Buuut, wooooooowwww!! Five sisters!!!! Lucky.....or wait, are you the only boy?

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Oh, I'm so sorry about that....

Buuut, wooooooowwww!! Five sisters!!!! Lucky.....or wait, are you the only boy?
Nah 5 boys including me so 10 in all al though i don't know two of my brothers very much.

G

Gracie_14

Nah 5 boys including me so 10 in all al though i don't know two of my brothers very much.
Wow...i never knew you had a large family...that's sooo cool....

can you give me a list of their ages? :giggle:

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Wow...i never knew you had a large family...that's sooo cool....

can you give me a list of their ages? :giggle:
Leme think lol
Teri: 31
Tracie:30
Adriane:...?
Joshua:?
Lailah: 23
Kamilah: 21
Nyela: im guessing she would be 20, I'm sure i spelled that wrong sorry.
Morris: 19
Mee (Nate): 18
Nick: 17

G

Gracie_14

Leme think lol
Teri: 31
Tracie:30
Adriane:...?
Joshua:?
Lailah: 23
Kamilah: 21
Nyela: im guessing she would be 20, I'm sure i spelled that wrong sorry.
Morris: 19
Mee (Nate): 18
Nick: 17
Wow...and they're beautiful names... I didn't think the oldest was over 20....cool....

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
It's weird too cuz my mom's like african and indian for the most part so she's like slightly darker then caramel but somehow most of the boys ended up lighter and the girls all ended up darker. I was like the lightest, i was paleeeee. They make jokes and say my mom ran out of ink.

G

Gracie_14

It's weird too cuz my mom's like african and indian for the most part so she's like slightly darker then caramel but somehow most of the boys ended up lighter and the girls all ended up darker. I was like the lightest, i was paleeeee. They make jokes and say my mom ran out of ink.
Ohhh she's African and Indian? Wow....no wonder the long hair and dreadlocks! And the names...they sorta reminded me of the typical African-American names...soo cool....

What about your hair texture? Is it like thick and dark?

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Ohhh she's African and Indian? Wow....no wonder the long hair and dreadlocks! And the names...they sorta reminded me of the typical African-American names...soo cool....

What about your hair texture? Is it like thick and dark?
My hair texture is weird cuz my dad was white so it's a weird mixture of thick and curly but also straight and wavy so yea lol. And the color is also weird cuz i was born blonde but it changed to brown later so now my hair is a weird mixture of blondes, light browns, dark brown, and golds. But it looked like a dark brown for the most part.

G

Gracie_14

My hair texture is weird cuz my dad was white so it's a weird mixture of thick and curly but also straight and wavy so yea lol. And the color is also weird cuz i was born blonde but it changed to brown later so now my hair is a weird mixture of blondes, light browns, dark brown, and golds. But it looked like a dark brown for the most part.
Wow...that is super interesting....lol genetics interests me so that's why i asked... so your hair has like all shades of brown....?can't picture it...but, i bet it's cool :love:

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Wow...that is super interesting....lol genetics interests me so that's why i asked... so your hair has like all shades of brown....?can't picture it...but, i bet it's cool :love:
Yea it shows a lot less now that i have dreads but back when i just put it up it was like really cool imo lol