Tell me something interesting ....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
CV5, i'm not sure of the intent of your post, but maybe it's just humor. My people, the Karuk Tribe, have a word for Bigfoot. It's 'murukuruh.' We also have a word for grizzly bear. It's 'pehreshkarum.' The reason we have words for these creatures is because they are real. I know the latter is real because I've seen one. And though grizzly bears are supposedly extinct in California, I know of at least three people who've witnessed one.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
CV5, i'm not sure of the intent of your post, but maybe it's just humor. My people, the Karuk Tribe, have a word for Bigfoot. It's 'murukuruh.' We also have a word for grizzly bear. It's 'pehreshkarum.' The reason we have words for these creatures is because they are real. I know the latter is real because I've seen one. And though grizzly bears are supposedly extinct in California, I know of at least three people who've witnessed one.
Nope. Not humor. Posting research data. Absolutely certain relic populations of bigfoot remain....as you can see in the footage.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Did you know that if you don't have butter, shortening, or oil on hand for a recipe, you can use applesauce as a substitute?

And if a recipe calls for a cup of buttermilk and you don't have it, add a tablespoon of lemon juice to a cup of regular milk. Works just as well.

Don’t have any eggs for your brownie recipe? ¼ cup of mashed banana or applesauce will do the trick.
I have often substituted applesauce for oil in cake recipes :D

Also, if you do not have lemon juice, you can use vinegar instead :)

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Nope. Not humor. Posting research data. Absolutely certain relic populations of bigfoot remain....as you can see in the footage.
Apologies, I thought that was a Russian cartoon or something.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I think much faster than I can type on this sticky keyboard!

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Sloths are capable of holding their breath for 40 minutes; four times longer than a dolphin can.
I believe I heard Scorpions can hold there breath up to 8 hours. That may have or not have been disproved lol

H

Hamarr

I accidentally broke a French press by dropping the box on my dog’s noggin. He is okay. Amazon sent me out a replacement the next day.

Aug 2, 2009
I accidentally broke a French press by dropping the box on my dog’s noggin. He is okay. Amazon sent me out a replacement the next day.
Good thing you got a replacement right away so you wouldn't have to wear your shirts all wrinkled. :sneaky:

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I didn't cry today, but then I haven't watched a sad movie or t. v. show, or a happy one-for that matter.

A

AuntieAnt

While visiting the Animal World & Snake Farm Zoo, this rooster
got right up into my personal space to have his photo taken. :ROFL:

Rooster.JPG