Tell me something interesting ....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AuntieAnt

Sometimes I see geometric shapes and patterns when I listen to certain music or abrupt loud voices/noises.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
elephants and humans are the only creatures that can stand on their heads.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Now I wish I had that first paining of AuntieAnt's, the Mona Lisa with a marmalade cat. If I had one of those I would hang it on the wall, and I'm not the kind of guy who normally likes hanging pictures on walls.

G

GtrPkr

Awww, come on now.... Nothing beats dogs playing poker! :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Beats me. The woman in the lower picture is wearing such thick makeup I can't tell WHAT she really looks like.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
The first animal to orbit the earth was a Husky named Laika-aboard Sputnik II.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
The girl with the pearl earrings.
The movie is pretty good and I think it only covers only a portion of what really happened to this woman.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
My sister is getting married today❤️

G

GtrPkr

Didymous is really a cyborg from the year 2022, sent back in time by the Yaskawa Motoman corporation to stop the apocalypse!!!

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Your hair standing on end is the remains of an ancient biological function designed to scare away attackers by making you look taller.