tell me why god made me in the first place

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 16, 2009
I am very inteligent (even though my grammar is imperfect) and have come up with so many Poems, Stories and Music Video ideas its not even funny. Its like God has blessed me with 500 GB of Harddrive space but has given me no RAM (to process the information). To put it in an easier way I have all these ideas but cant put them into play. I drink alot of alcohol and use painkillers so i wont have to think about what gifts (incomplete) i have been given. Beleive me when i say I have TRIED to put these ideas into action but nothing came out of it. For instance one night at a camping trip i was in my tent trying to go to sleep when every 15 seconds a beautiful cross so intricate came to my mind when my eyes were closed (im not an artist so thats wasted) . Do you think god could erase me from ever existing if i sincerely asked him to? I think God made a mistake making me for the bible says 'God made man in his image" and we are imperfect as you know. Im not suicidal or anthing (im too afraid of dying) but i just had to say this). Thank you all for listening to me. The reason i joined this site (even though i USED to be christian but am not anymore) is cause other boards would label me as a "Troll" (someone who says things just to get a "rise" out of other people) and yet you guys dont. I am a very random person who asks werid questions. Again i am NOT going to hurt myself in any way. so dont worry

J

jasperjedi

It seems you are going through a time of depression. I know what that is like, I have asked similar questions as you ahve before, but, God is, as I think you believe as well, is a very intelligent being, he created everything in this universe, with all it's intricacies and purposes, why would he make a purpose for everything but a few select people? You may indeed be different, may have trouble with some things that most don't, but that does not mean you are not made in God's image, or that there wasn't a reason God made you. My suggestion to you is just pray and search, read(in particular the Bible), use your intelligence to find the purpose that your life has. By the way I am in a wheelchair and I have on occasion wondered what I can do for people/God, but I have begun to see things that Id id not see before, and I beleive there is more yet I will to reveal God's purpose for me. I hope my comment has helped, God bless.

W

wwjd_kilden

I'd write more, but Ireally gotta run, but do know; you are NOT a mistake

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing

C

clementine

;) I beleive that we are all made in a very special and careing way by the Master's Hand, we are all very unique. I came from a very troubling life, and I would talk to the Lord and cry to Him almost every day, and I would ask Him WHY DID YOU PUT ME HERE IN THIS Terrible sad, and I grew up angry, as I got older I was very depressed, married to a man that just loved other women more than he loved his own wife, so I raised my children alone, till I finially met Jesus, and He gave to me the reason's for my life, I learned that every trying and troubling situation I went through that I wasn't alone that He knew all about every situation in my life, and that if I had not gon threw the thing's that I went threw , I might not have had what it took to raise my children for 19 years, and I can honestly say that I was not alone, because Jesus was with me, when I learned to give it all to Him, He gave me peace,joy and love more than I had ever experenced in \my life, I knew then that I was loved and thet not only was I loved but that he alway's me. (loved me! ):) I learned that the thing's that I suffered and endured was to make me who I am today, and it made me stronger, I learned to love my self, and that if I was patient and believed that He would give me the answere's to all my WHY'S, and not only did He give the answere's I needed,He showed me why. You see I never dreamed in a million year's that my husband then would leave me for another women or should I say many other women, but he did, I raised my children with no help at all from him,but I had the Lord, thank God for His Tender mercy's and His grace twords ,He brought me threw, He gave me 5 reason's to live, and they are all grown now with family,s of there own, and I now have many grand children who are so very special to my heart, I am so grateful, God does love you,and one day He will reveal to you why He made you so. YOU ARE UNIQUE, I said a prayer for you today! God Bless, Clementine

Aug 16, 2009
;) I beleive that we are all made in a very special and careing way by the Master's Hand, we are all very unique. I came from a very troubling life, and I would talk to the Lord and cry to Him almost every day, and I would ask Him WHY DID YOU PUT ME HERE IN THIS Terrible sad, and I grew up angry, as I got older I was very depressed, married to a man that just loved other women more than he loved his own wife, so I raised my children alone, till I finially met Jesus, and He gave to me the reason's for my life, I learned that every trying and troubling situation I went through that I wasn't alone that He knew all about every situation in my life, and that if I had not gon threw the thing's that I went threw , I might not have had what it took to raise my children for 19 years, and I can honestly say that I was not alone, because Jesus was with me, when I learned to give it all to Him, He gave me peace,joy and love more than I had ever experenced in \my life, I knew then that I was loved and thet not only was I loved but that he alway's me. (loved me! ):) I learned that the thing's that I suffered and endured was to make me who I am today, and it made me stronger, I learned to love my self, and that if I was patient and believed that He would give me the answere's to all my WHY'S, and not only did He give the answere's I needed,He showed me why. You see I never dreamed in a million year's that my husband then would leave me for another women or should I say many other women, but he did, I raised my children with no help at all from him,but I had the Lord, thank God for His Tender mercy's and His grace twords ,He brought me threw, He gave me 5 reason's to live, and they are all grown now with family,s of there own, and I now have many grand children who are so very special to my heart, I am so grateful, God does love you,and one day He will reveal to you why He made you so. YOU ARE UNIQUE, I said a prayer for you today! God Bless, Clementine

NOT what i was looking for. My troubles are more about me not being able to put my ideas into motion. So i figure mabey i should just not be alive if i cant share my ideas to the world. I really dont care about making money off my ideas (its just a side effect). If there WAS a god he would have helped me already since my intentions are pure

F

frames

Pray to God that he will send you people that will help make your ideas come into reality.

God may be delaying this for a reason or it may have consequences that you are not prepared to handle
or just simply that the world is not ready for it yet. God sees all things and the future.

Trust in him and seek him by reading the Bible and examining your life.
Hope that helps. :D

C

clementine

I'm sorry, I guess what I was trying to get out was that no matter what the problem is God is there for you, just have faith in Him. Good luck to you ! I pray that something happenes for you and your Idea's, God Bless

I

IamachildofGOD

God doesn't make mistakes. God created all of us for one purpose To worship HIM. Now he has a plan for your life. Psalms 100 (I think) it says Let Everything that have breath, praise ye the Lord. You have people that only you can lead to Jesus Christ. I say pray that the depression that you are going through will be gone and pray that God will reveal his plan for your life.

U

Ugly

God doesn't make mistakes. God created all of us for one purpose To worship HIM. Now he has a plan for your life. Psalms 100 (I think) it says Let Everything that have breath, praise ye the Lord. You have people that only you can lead to Jesus Christ. I say pray that the depression that you are going through will be gone and pray that God will reveal his plan for your life.

Umm... you do see that these posts are 2 years old, and the person who started the thread has been banned.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
because He wanted to