Tell Us What The:

  • Thread starter Thread starter OFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Guest
Can You Tell ll Of Us Here The Name Of Your Church That You Attend Or Are A Member Of?????
 
I am a non denominational minister and fellowship in a non denominational church. I don't believe in denominations, it's the devil cutting the pie into pieces, there is only one church to belong and that is the body Jesus Christ. Cheers
 
I am a member of the CC family. This is where I fellowship. This is where I study and this is where I share what our Lord shows me. I still search for another church I can physically attend but I must say, I have gone to very many churches and I do not agree with the leadership in any of them. Something that makes this so much of what I'm looking for is that we as the body have the voice. We aren't told when to stand or what to think. We are invited to join in and help "create " the experience and change the directions of every conversation. As my brother Moe might say, there are some here who don't adhere to the proper doctrine of Christ. I would say that I haven't found a church anywhere where the whole body adheres to the proper doctrine of Christ. but at least here we have a voice :)
 
great sharing both of u thanks bee blessed i go o Cathdrel Parish i serve as an greeter,usher,and Holy Communion Minister.and is part of a Monastary Faith Community and part of this our CC Faith Community
Bee Blessed AllWaYs,
AMEN.
 
I ATTEND THE SALVATION ARMY CHURCH WONDERFUL CONGRAGATION AND LOVING PEOPLE EAGER TO GO OUT AND HELP THE NEEDY N THE SICK AMEN
 
I am a Member of the SalVation Marine Corp. Church,caues i is a former Marine now a Marie 4 Jesus....b blessed allways amen.
 
I attend at Abbalove Minister and have a cell group, they always encourage me in spririt and how to always grow up together in community and we build the body of Christ every day with cell group :)
 
chu_ thanx 4 sharing b blessed allways you my friend very much alot spiritually rock.