Temple of musicians-1 Chronicles chapter 32

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TylerTaws1989

New member
Apr 4, 2026
28
8
3
37
Sacramento
1 Chronicles chapter 32 - The temple of musicians. The trumpet 🎺 was my first instrument that I played. I need to get me a new trumpet 🎺. I lost my old one. I can also play the flute 🪈, piano 🎹 and guitar 🎸 🎶. I am on YouTube. Just look up Tyler Taws on YouTube. I play rock n roll music 🎵 🎶. -Tyler Lynn Taws.