TEMPLE......TO BE OR NOT TO BE....THAT IS MY QUESTION!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Guessing and speculating about 1335 days

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
@Thunderrr-mental 's Post #579,

yes, of course... v.14 states, "These are they which came out of [coming out of the] great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb" speaks of those (of the nations, v.9 [see the Matt24:14 / 26:13 msg/witness sent DURING the future Trib yrs]) who WILL BE coming to faith IN / DURING / WITHIN the 7-yr Tribulation period (yet future--the time-period being referenced in Rev6-19 ["things which must come to pass IN QUICKNESS" 1:1/1:19c/4:1+]), FOLLOWING "our Rapture".

So, it is not speaking of "the Church which is His body" here in this Rev7 text.

Yes, they will be "saints / believers / saved" (but coming to faith IN/during/within a very specific, limited, FUTURE time-period--what we call the Trib)

Dec 18, 2023

yes, of course... v.14 states, "These are they which came out of [coming out of the] great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb" speaks of those (of the nations, v.9 [see the Matt24:14 / 26:13 msg/witness sent DURING the future Trib yrs]) who WILL BE coming to faith IN / DURING / WITHIN the 7-yr Tribulation period (yet future--the time-period being referenced in Rev6-19 ["things which must come to pass IN QUICKNESS" 1:1/1:19c/4:1+]), FOLLOWING "our Rapture".

So, it is not speaking of "the Church which is His body" here in this Rev7 text.

Yes, they will be "saints / believers / saved" (but coming to faith IN/during/within a very specific, limited, FUTURE time-period--what we call the Trib)
of course you think this if you believe the bible Is in chronological order 😊

Have a great day

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
The United Nations has been operating since 1945 to work for peace on earth, and now they want a one world government.

When Israel and Hamas started fighting the nations started dividing themselves spewing out threats, and warnings, and becoming 2 groups those on Israel's side, and those on the Arabs side.

This is a scare tactic to get the people of the world to be on board for a one world government.

They are also setting the stage for the New Age Christ to negotiate peace in the Middle East.

He will negotiate peace in the Middle East resulting in a 7 years peace treaty that will stop the fighting between Israel, and the Arabs, and stop the fighting in the world that chose sides, and fighting in general.

It will pave the way for all Hebrews to go to Israel for the Gentile nations will see to it, and the New Age Christ wants them all back on their land but God means it for good towards the Jews.

Which He said that he will gather the whole house of Israel back to their land, and leave none of them in the nations anymore, and they shall know the LORD their God from that day forward, and He will never hide His face from them again.

The Jews will rebuild their temple and go back to animals sacrifices with no hassle from the Palestinians.

Three and one half years after the peace treaty the New Age Christ will step in to the Jews temple and tell them to stop animal sacrifices, and he is their God, and messiah.

During the first three and one half years they will prepare the cities to move all people in to the cities, and at the end of that time the people will be in the cities.

Which no development can happen outside city limits, and the people become the police force of the cities.

Which is United Nations Agenda 21, a sustainability act which 179 nations agreed to it in 1992, so it is more popular now.

The people will be given a microchip linked to satellite like a GPS tracking system for humans which they will know their location, and can track their movements, and watch them.

If a crime happens they will know who was in the location, and how close they were to the crime scene.

Which will cut out judges, lawyers, and the now known police force.

All information will be on the chip including finances for it is the one world economic system which no person can buy or sell anything without the chip.

The New Age Christ's agenda is there is no personal God to help mankind but their technology, and devices, can help to achieve peace on earth.

When the New Age Christ claims to be God claiming he evolved through the power of nature for he is of the occult at the end of the first three and one half years they will make war against all people who oppose their system.

The false prophet will do miracles in the sight of people to convince the world that the New Age Christ evolved through nature and gave this power to the false prophet, but the Bible calls them lying wonders for they are fabricated which would be by technology making it appear as if he is making it rain fire down from the sky.

Like they can make it look like a creature is coming out of a building by technology.

They believe aliens are going to help mankind to have peace on earth, and advance, which they talk about the return of the gods.

Which Science says humans are not from the earth, and the world needs to prepare for an alien encounter.

Which they talk about hostile aliens among us, and good aliens that helped to stop a nuclear war.

They will make it appear as if the earth is being attacked by hostile aliens and make it look as if good aliens defeated them.

Which they will probably send out an emergency alert by phone, television, and radio, which could be the reason for the October 4 emergency alert test to make sure all things are operating to the best of their ability.

Which they believe Lucifer is a god, and an alien, that gave mankind intelligence, and will help the world to have peace, advance, and evolve along with the New Age Christ.

So they have to get the world to trust Lucifer so they will make it look as if he and the aliens with him defeated the hostile aliens.

Which they do not believe Lucifer is a fallen angel for they do not believe in a God but the God of forces the power of nature.

Which they interpret the Bible according to the occult and evolution, and people are still evolving to be spiritual, and Jesus evolved to be an ascended master, and the New Age Christ is the final teacher and above Jesus.

Which they interpret all religions according to the occult and evolution.

1 Timothy 4:1-5, 2 Timothy 4:2-4, tells us about the new age movement, and the time will come that people will want to hear the Bible according to their interpretation of the Bible, which some shall depart from the faith and follow them.

When they take the mark of the beast, microchip, then salvation is no longer available to the world, and God can end sin on earth.

Which the fulness of the Gentiles shall be come in, and God will send 2 witnesses to Israel to turn them to the truth that Jesus is their Messiah for the last three and one half years, and at the end of that time Israel as a nation shall be in the truth.

The wrath of God will be poured upon the world leading up to the battle of Armageddon which the world will attack Jerusalem, the Jews, and Jesus will defeat the world and save Israel and the kingdom on earth will be restored to Israel, and Jesus and the saints will rule over one sixth of the world that God spared.

The Jews will go back to animal sacrifices, and will all be on their land, and none of them will be left in the nations.

Some black people of America believe they are the true Jews from the tribe of Judah, and them, and the indigenous peoples, and the Latinos make up the 12 tribes of Israel, which if the black people are the true Jews then Africans are Jews too.

Which means all those people are going to go to Israel if they are the 12 tribes of Israel.

But God said they would be few in number which that is not few in number.

So pack your bags folks because you are going to Israel.

The truth is the black people did not believe they were Hebrews until not too long ago, and the indigenous peoples, and the Latinos, did not know anything of them being Hebrews, and did not follow anything of the Hebrews beliefs, and culture, and traditions.

If they are the 12 tribes of Israel how did they forget everything not knowing they were Hebrews, and their ways.

Does not make sense that they would forget it all.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Read it a few times. Your comprehension is a little slow.
Indeed......I am getting a little slow on the draw at my age.

But the good news is that I understand and believe in the correct Biblically founded God-breathed doctrine regarding these matters.

And yes, I do thank God that He has revealed these truths to me back when my cognition was razor sharp. And I could bench-press 225lbs for 35 reps.

Those were the days.......

Kroogz

Dec 5, 2023
They are not completed, but all are started. Question...why in the case of life must everything be completed immediately, but in death it can come over time?
When God said..in the day you eat of it you shall surely die...do you not expect all the immediate impacts of death that you expect from life? You believe Adam and Eve died, yes? Why wouldn't the effects of life come the same way?
If you will look at your own life, and history as a whole, you will find that it does. If you like, sometime I'll take you through it.
You're coming around. :cool:

Rev 22:6~~
And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Rev 1~~1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
@Thunderrr-mental 's Post #583, I do believe the "SEALS--TRUMPETS--VIALS" are indeed in SEQUENTIAL ORDER.

And that 1:1/1:19c/4:1 requires that ALL OF THESE ^ take place WITHIN the "IN QUICKNESS" time period (the "7 years")...

...but "the woman" of Rev12:13 "HAD BROUGHT FORTH [the male--arsena/arren G730]" indeed prior to the MID-point that Rev12's context speaks to.

("the man child" / "the male [G730]" is not just Jesus Himself alone, but includes His "Body" [that's us!]... "caught up [G726--SNATCHed]"... <--THAT did not take place when Jesus "ascended" and/or "journeyed up to Heaven" ;) )

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
of course you think this if you believe the bible Is in chronological order 😊
Oh but what is this latest heresy that I hear? Something about God losing His pocket watch?

Here is some "chronological order" for you buddy.....
The wise understand all of these passages BTW. The heretics? Not so much.

2Ki 25:1
And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came, he, and all his host, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it; and they built forts against it round about.
Jer 52:4
And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon came, he and all his army, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it, and built forts against it round about.

Eze 24:1
Again in the ninth year, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying
Eze 24:2
Son of man, write thee the name of the day, even of this same day: the king of Babylon set himself against Jerusalem this same day.

Hag 2:10
In the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet, saying,
And now, I pray you, consider from this day and upward, from before a stone was laid upon a stone in the temple of the LORD:
Hag 2:18
Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the LORD'S temple was laid, consider it.

Kroogz

Dec 5, 2023
Sure...under what covenant?
The Davidic covenant.

Zech 12:10 King James Bible
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

2 Sam 7~~“The Lord declares to you that the Lord himself will establish a house for you: 12 when your days are over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, your own flesh and blood, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands. 15 But my love will never be taken away from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you. 16 Your house and your kingdom shall endure for ever before me[2]; your throne shall be established for ever.” ’ 17 Nathan reported to David all the words of this entire revelation.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Amen. This because Jesus Name is......Salvation.

Salvation for the OT saints, salvation for the Bride the Church saints, salvation for tribulation gentile saints, salvation for the nation Israel. And salvation for ALL THOSE who call upon the Name of the Lord during the Millennial reign.

Hhhmmm come to think of it, all of this just sounds so.....chronological. Doesn't it?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The United Nations has been operating since 1945 to work for peace on earth, and now they want a one world government.

When Israel and Hamas started fighting the nations started dividing themselves spewing out threats, and warnings, and becoming 2 groups those on Israel's side, and those on the Arabs side.

This is a scare tactic to get the people of the world to be on board for a one world government.

They are also setting the stage for the New Age Christ to negotiate peace in the Middle East.

He will negotiate peace in the Middle East resulting in a 7 years peace treaty that will stop the fighting between Israel, and the Arabs, and stop the fighting in the world that chose sides, and fighting in general.

It will pave the way for all Hebrews to go to Israel for the Gentile nations will see to it, and the New Age Christ wants them all back on their land but God means it for good towards the Jews.

Which He said that he will gather the whole house of Israel back to their land, and leave none of them in the nations anymore, and they shall know the LORD their God from that day forward, and He will never hide His face from them again.

The Jews will rebuild their temple and go back to animals sacrifices with no hassle from the Palestinians.

Three and one half years after the peace treaty the New Age Christ will step in to the Jews temple and tell them to stop animal sacrifices, and he is their God, and messiah.

During the first three and one half years they will prepare the cities to move all people in to the cities, and at the end of that time the people will be in the cities.

Which no development can happen outside city limits, and the people become the police force of the cities.

Which is United Nations Agenda 21, a sustainability act which 179 nations agreed to it in 1992, so it is more popular now.

The people will be given a microchip linked to satellite like a GPS tracking system for humans which they will know their location, and can track their movements, and watch them.

If a crime happens they will know who was in the location, and how close they were to the crime scene.

Which will cut out judges, lawyers, and the now known police force.

All information will be on the chip including finances for it is the one world economic system which no person can buy or sell anything without the chip.

The New Age Christ's agenda is there is no personal God to help mankind but their technology, and devices, can help to achieve peace on earth.

When the New Age Christ claims to be God claiming he evolved through the power of nature for he is of the occult at the end of the first three and one half years they will make war against all people who oppose their system.

The false prophet will do miracles in the sight of people to convince the world that the New Age Christ evolved through nature and gave this power to the false prophet, but the Bible calls them lying wonders for they are fabricated which would be by technology making it appear as if he is making it rain fire down from the sky.

Like they can make it look like a creature is coming out of a building by technology.

They believe aliens are going to help mankind to have peace on earth, and advance, which they talk about the return of the gods.

Which Science says humans are not from the earth, and the world needs to prepare for an alien encounter.

Which they talk about hostile aliens among us, and good aliens that helped to stop a nuclear war.

They will make it appear as if the earth is being attacked by hostile aliens and make it look as if good aliens defeated them.

Which they will probably send out an emergency alert by phone, television, and radio, which could be the reason for the October 4 emergency alert test to make sure all things are operating to the best of their ability.

Which they believe Lucifer is a god, and an alien, that gave mankind intelligence, and will help the world to have peace, advance, and evolve along with the New Age Christ.

So they have to get the world to trust Lucifer so they will make it look as if he and the aliens with him defeated the hostile aliens.

Which they do not believe Lucifer is a fallen angel for they do not believe in a God but the God of forces the power of nature.

Which they interpret the Bible according to the occult and evolution, and people are still evolving to be spiritual, and Jesus evolved to be an ascended master, and the New Age Christ is the final teacher and above Jesus.

Which they interpret all religions according to the occult and evolution.

1 Timothy 4:1-5, 2 Timothy 4:2-4, tells us about the new age movement, and the time will come that people will want to hear the Bible according to their interpretation of the Bible, which some shall depart from the faith and follow them.

When they take the mark of the beast, microchip, then salvation is no longer available to the world, and God can end sin on earth.

Which the fulness of the Gentiles shall be come in, and God will send 2 witnesses to Israel to turn them to the truth that Jesus is their Messiah for the last three and one half years, and at the end of that time Israel as a nation shall be in the truth.

The wrath of God will be poured upon the world leading up to the battle of Armageddon which the world will attack Jerusalem, the Jews, and Jesus will defeat the world and save Israel and the kingdom on earth will be restored to Israel, and Jesus and the saints will rule over one sixth of the world that God spared.

The Jews will go back to animal sacrifices, and will all be on their land, and none of them will be left in the nations.

Some black people of America believe they are the true Jews from the tribe of Judah, and them, and the indigenous peoples, and the Latinos make up the 12 tribes of Israel, which if the black people are the true Jews then Africans are Jews too.

Which means all those people are going to go to Israel if they are the 12 tribes of Israel.

But God said they would be few in number which that is not few in number.

So pack your bags folks because you are going to Israel.

The truth is the black people did not believe they were Hebrews until not too long ago, and the indigenous peoples, and the Latinos, did not know anything of them being Hebrews, and did not follow anything of the Hebrews beliefs, and culture, and traditions.

If they are the 12 tribes of Israel how did they forget everything not knowing they were Hebrews, and their ways.

Does not make sense that they would forget it all.
Make sure to factor this into any end-time scenario.....

Golath is the OT type. A literally demonic hybrid who was literally beheaded.
So shall be the Judas to come, the greater Goliath, the Satan-man hybrid.
Literally dead.....and will be literally resurrected. Then considered an UNKILLABLE, UNBEATABLE WARRIOR.
Surrounded by a demon army who are likewise considered unkillable.
ONLY THEN do the nations give their authority to the beast Satan-man.

Why? They have no other choice. Because the beast has already killed three of the ten kings. And he is now the eighth.
Ultimately, the nations SUBMIT to the beast Satan-man and his power.

Rev 13:14
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Rev 13:4
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
nope I'm interpreting on the authorised, Jesus Christ.

I'm talking about the kingdoms interlude

Which is the most difficult and longest interlude to understand,

The three chapters from rev 12-14 comprise an overview of mankind's history from a premortal existence to the second coming

As it pertains to the kingdoms of the lamb Jesus Christ, and the dragon satan,

Where John hears that the kingdoms of the world are to become the kingdoms of Christ .😊
can I ask you a question ? Do you believe yourself to be a chosen teacher that has a special ability to understand things that aren’t written in the Bible ?

I’m actually asking this

Dec 18, 2023
can I ask you a question ? Do you believe yourself to be a chosen teacher that has a special ability to understand things that aren’t written in the Bible ?

I’m actually asking this
like I said I'm interpreting on the authorised Jesus Christ 🙂

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Yes I totally agree that was the point of posting those to show there is a heavenly Jerusalem and an earthly one the kingdom is the heavenly one the earthly one is desolate

our promised land is not on this earth

“These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:13-14, 16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants;

the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭4:24-26, 30-31‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The ot has a promised land that’s the earthly Jerusalem that’s been destroyed over and over and is still without a tenple to worship by thier covenant

and the nt has a promised land that will never fall because it’s not of tbis world

In the end God will create a new earth and tbat heavenly kingdom will come to earth forever

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

indeed the new Jerusalem is in heaven where Jesus is on the throne and the redeemed from the grave are celebrating salvation already

In Jerusalem above

“And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them.

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭12:10-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

i agree zion is the heavenly eternal kingdom of God ….

Kroogz

Dec 5, 2023
So you DO believe that the Church is Israel.

Epic fail.
The Bible clearly shows us the distinctions between Israel and the church.........And so does this world. What 2 groups are the most persecuted in this fallen world?.........Israel and Christians. Satan does not want these 2 groups in this world.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
In Christ, we are a new creation.

God does recognize the nation of Israel. Ezekiel 38-39, Gog/Magog is an attack on Israel the nation.
So you believe the wall of partition that was broken down has been reconstructed?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
You're coming around. :cool:

Rev 22:6~~
And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Rev 1~~1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
Everything you spoke of began at the resurrection and will continue in greater evidence until Christ returns. And then the eternal estate.
I'm not coming around. This is where I started.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
The Bible clearly shows us the distinctions between Israel and the church.........And so does this world. What 2 groups are the most persecuted in this fallen world?.........Israel and Christians. Satan does not want these 2 groups in this world.

“Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; that at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: but now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; in whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: in whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:11-13, 19-22‬ ‭

yeah the Old Testament made a distinction between Hebrew and gentile the New Testament made one group of people out of both

“how that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; that the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3:3, 5-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

the New Testament makes this very clear

“For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:27-29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The church began as the remnant of Israel who accepted the messiah and receive Gods spirit at pentocost then they began to call gentiles into e same kingdom the same group same family of God

the ot was when israel was sepereted by thier flesh and blood the nt is when they had become desolate like the rest of the world and god offered mercy to all now through the gospel

israel and gentile all people have the same doctrine same Hope same family same father based only upon Jesus Christ and the gospel regardless of thier flesh and blood identity

if you read the ot only it certainly sepereted isreal from the nations of you read the nt it’s all about removing that distinction and pointing all arrows to Jesus and the gospel for all men jew or gentile