Ten Questions, Broken Down: What is Your Favorite Food?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
Anything that I make myself! :)
Recently I baked a tres leche cake and every bite of the cake brought so much joy. Coffee and almond croissants for breakfast are the best!

I do love the Mac and Cheese my SO makes. I used to think they were bland and could never understand why it was such a big deal until he made it for me.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
My favorite food is Lasagne, although Enchiladas are a very close 2nd.

1. Do you remember when you first tried this food, and/or when you knew you really liked it?

I was but a child. I knew if Garfield liked it, it must be good, and it was.

2. Do you have any special memories or associations with this food?

I took it to the park once. What a day.

3. Does food have any kind of special ties to other people in your life? Are there any special foods you associate with people or special occasions? (Does your family get together and make a special food or dessert for the holidays, etc.?) What food reminds you of home?

Sure. We made gingerbread cake pops and other things at Christmas.

4. Finish this sentence: "NO ONE can make (insert name of food here) like (insert name of person here) because.... (give reason here.)"

No one can make fried chicken like the Colonel because his chicken is finger lickin' good.