Tested positive for Covid-19

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I took a test Sunday with my dad since he was going on a trip to Georgia tomorrow so I was "sure why not I'll do it too" but got the results back today and I tested positive. I feel no symptoms currently, I feel the same as I had earlier. I did have a cold for a few days last week but nothing major so I don't know if that had something to do with it since the last time I got tested was in October. I'm not scared but am worried I didn't infect anyone else like my mom who is diabetic. Please pray that everything comes out well and that I won't get as sick as I could and that other people I met recently won't suffer through this.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
I took a test Sunday with my dad since he was going on a trip to Georgia tomorrow so I was "sure why not I'll do it too" but got the results back today and I tested positive. I feel no symptoms currently, I feel the same as I had earlier. I did have a cold for a few days last week but nothing major so I don't know if that had something to do with it since the last time I got tested was in October. I'm not scared but am worried I didn't infect anyone else like my mom who is diabetic. Please pray that everything comes out well and that I won't get as sick as I could and that other people I met recently won't suffer through this.
Hi yea of course I will pray.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Keep us posted her too.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Dear Lord God, I agree in prayer for Your Almighty protection over Socreta93 from covid and all who are around him, and we thank You, in Jesus Name, Amen.

Feb 28, 2016
hopefully it was just the 'flu', we're so thankful that you have been spared -
don't worry about infecting others, as long as you feel well -
just think about all of the years past when we all went to work when we
were sick but not bed-ridden - isn't it just amazing that we all got over IT,
even when in direct contact?

a couple of days ago, hub and I were doing some shopping in WM, and
a couple were standing right in front of the visine that I wanted to buy,
well, as I moved-in and was starting to reach for it, the wife coughed,
without a mask,
right into my face, the timing was questionable, simply because they
didn't seem to be looking for anything, just standing there when
I came into 'their space', - well, I don't usually wear my mask over my
nose, because not only do I get nauseous, but my glasses fog-up, -
as soon as she did this, I moved my mask over my nose -
it seemed 'deliberate' to me, as they both ignored me, I would for sure
have said that I was sorry - by the way,
I didn't hide my body language as I walked over and reached -
I wasn't offended, but I never deny my God-given-radar'...
I simply ignored them and went on my way, safe and sound...