L
LeoLion
Guest
I just feel like glorifying my Father this morning. God has done so much for me all of my life. This is just one of several testimonies I have. This is strictly for the glory of God and not to boast as if I were something. God DOES NOT share His glory with another.
Well,years ago back in 1992 the year after I got married my wife and I had our first baby,a baby girl. Well, the doctors never noticed somehow that water bag (I don't know all the medical words for these things) had a tear or leak in it. My daughter had I guess inhaled some of the fluids and that was never caught until she was born on Feb. 11. She could not breath when she was born and they had to put her on 100% oxygen and they rushed her to Oshners in Baton Rouge La. She stayed in there for several weeks with needles in her head and tubes in her little arms and legs. What a heart breaking sight for a newly married couple. We drove back and forth to the hospital for what seemed like forever. But finally one day she was eating and getting color to her skin and picking up weight and the day came we could take her home! She still had a little patch of hair missing where the needle was once in her head as a reminder,but by the goodness and grace of God she made a 100% full recovery. She is perfectly normal oh what a Miracle, but that's not the end of this story... Not long after we are home the Doctor bills come in. We owed $127,000 to Oshners Hospital. We were just starting out our lives together and had no money. Well,one day as I'm standing in the kitchen the phone rings behind me and I pick it up and say "hello"? Some woman answers me and says this is so and so from whatever organization,I cannot remember,but she said would you mind if we take care of this bill for you? I think my mouth dropped open in shock. I didn't know what to think of that so I handed the phone to my wife who was standing right by and she talks to the lady and she says the same thing. My wife and I said sure! You can take care of it. It sounded like it was some joke,but do you know we got the bill in the mail one day and when we looked at it it said PAID IN FULL! ZERO BALANCE! Oh GLORY TO GOD! Even now after all these years it brings me to tears. I CANNOT EVER forget the things Father has done for me! Oh I love Him and owe Him EVERYTHING. After all these years I say THANK YOU FATHER! I Love you. Amen
Well,years ago back in 1992 the year after I got married my wife and I had our first baby,a baby girl. Well, the doctors never noticed somehow that water bag (I don't know all the medical words for these things) had a tear or leak in it. My daughter had I guess inhaled some of the fluids and that was never caught until she was born on Feb. 11. She could not breath when she was born and they had to put her on 100% oxygen and they rushed her to Oshners in Baton Rouge La. She stayed in there for several weeks with needles in her head and tubes in her little arms and legs. What a heart breaking sight for a newly married couple. We drove back and forth to the hospital for what seemed like forever. But finally one day she was eating and getting color to her skin and picking up weight and the day came we could take her home! She still had a little patch of hair missing where the needle was once in her head as a reminder,but by the goodness and grace of God she made a 100% full recovery. She is perfectly normal oh what a Miracle, but that's not the end of this story... Not long after we are home the Doctor bills come in. We owed $127,000 to Oshners Hospital. We were just starting out our lives together and had no money. Well,one day as I'm standing in the kitchen the phone rings behind me and I pick it up and say "hello"? Some woman answers me and says this is so and so from whatever organization,I cannot remember,but she said would you mind if we take care of this bill for you? I think my mouth dropped open in shock. I didn't know what to think of that so I handed the phone to my wife who was standing right by and she talks to the lady and she says the same thing. My wife and I said sure! You can take care of it. It sounded like it was some joke,but do you know we got the bill in the mail one day and when we looked at it it said PAID IN FULL! ZERO BALANCE! Oh GLORY TO GOD! Even now after all these years it brings me to tears. I CANNOT EVER forget the things Father has done for me! Oh I love Him and owe Him EVERYTHING. After all these years I say THANK YOU FATHER! I Love you. Amen