Testing thread to figure out how to copy a pic to here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 12, 2015

IMG_201[B]IMG_20180304_143954_hdr.jpg[/B]
[I][I][/I][/I]
[COLOR=#444444][/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You need an image that is hosted online. It will have a url. Unless you can upload directly from your computer? I used to be able to do that, but cannot any more.

T

Tinuviel

You need an image that is hosted online. It will have a url. Unless you can upload directly from your computer? I used to be able to do that, but cannot any more.
Same. AKA most annoying thing that ever happened.

Nov 12, 2015
Oh...it's from my pics, not online...so it's impossible to post a pic from my pics on here? Boo hoo.

Nov 12, 2015
Oh see, you're right. It was easy as pie from a website...
What if I posted it to a facebook page and copied from there. Would that be considered a website...? Sorry for my computer idiocy.

Nov 12, 2015
That pic was selected in case bug comes in here complaining about there not being enough pics of orange tabbys.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Oh see, you're right. It was easy as pie from a website...
What if I posted it to a facebook page and copied from there. Would that be considered a website...? Sorry for my computer idiocy.
I am not sure about fakebook. But even those images have to be hosted somewhere. If fakebook is the host like christianchat used to be, then it may not work. If the image from fakebook is hosted on an image hosting site, then it will work :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Oh...it's from my pics, not online...so it's impossible to post a pic from my pics on here? Boo hoo.
Find a good image hosting site. Not photobucket, but tinypic or imgur or https://postimages.org/ where you can store your images. If you create an account with the host site, you will have a record of what you have put there, but membership is not a requirement.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Ohmygosh!Magentaisagenius....
Shouldn't that have a hashtag? LOLOLOL haha no, not really :D I am just very image oriented :) It is my profession, and a pastime creative outlet, also :eek: If an image is already hosted online and you can see it, you can also just copy and paste it straight into the message text box, bypassing the insert image text here app thingy :D

Nov 12, 2015
eeww....when you click on it, it appears that you can see my email address...not good...