Text change?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
So I was wondering if it is possible to change the text color on the forum. I know what when we type we can change the font and color of what we type but on the actual forum a lot of the words are a light grey and with my eyes damaged and trying to heal it is very hard to be able to see the words enough to read it. If the sites words were at least black it would be easier for me to read . The way my eyes are right now light colors tend to be hard to see and blend together easy

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
So I was wondering if it is possible to change the text color on the forum. I know what when we type we can change the font and color of what we type but on the actual forum a lot of the words are a light grey and with my eyes damaged and trying to heal it is very hard to be able to see the words enough to read it. If the sites words were at least black it would be easier for me to read . The way my eyes are right now light colors tend to be hard to see and blend together easy
They're black to me.

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019
I don't know if it is possible to change the text on the site, but depending in the browser you are using to read CC you can change the color "theme" of the back ground in "settings"....

(not sure if that would be any help based on where the lighter grey text is though...)

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Have you tried highlighting the text to read? I've done that for some users posts when they use hard to see colors.

Also, thanks to your question I searched to see if negating colors (negative) was a thing on PC. It is, this is pretty cool.

You just open magnifier and click gear icon and then click color inversion if you have a PC. I'm sure there is a similar alternative on different OS.

Naisy

Jan 26, 2020
I don't know if it is possible to change the text on the site, but depending in the browser you are using to read CC you can change the color "theme" of the back ground in "settings"....

(not sure if that would be any help based on where the lighter grey text is though...)
Where exactly do I find the settings to change them .. thanks

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Where exactly do I find the settings to change them .. thanks
Where it is, and if it's available at all, would depend on your browser, as well as whether you're on PC, mac, phone or tablet.