Thailand (Pattaya) Mall Evangelism: Part 3

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Part 3 of our first mall evangelism in Pattaya, Thailand. The third person to sit beside me at the same phone charging station: another Thai young man: Leo. We appreciate his honesty.


You may also subscribe to our channel: @EvangelistPOV
I see we all have our callings. When I stop for a homeless person, a few say they no, they don't want to hear it. It's taken me yrs but now I'm bold enough to tell them 'you know, you're either going to Heaven or Hell and Jesus is the only name that can get you into Heaven'. I'm stone cold serious when I say that. Then, sometimes waving some cash in my hand lol, I ask if I can pray with them They all say yes! So I hope this helps and I know you're dealing with other religions there so God bless your efforts
 
Thanks for sharing, well I agree we have to care about people's physical needs and other needs as well, though we know that the biggest need is spiritual. :cool: