Thank You <3

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sadkitty

Senior Member
Jun 11, 2015
111
3
18
I wasn't sure where to post this but I just wanted to say to the few who have really helped me and talked with me. Thank you. You have no idea how much I apperciate the time you took to PM me. Like you have no idea... Sometimes in a world where you feel so alone - the little things, can be so big. You know who you are.

I'm not gonna log on anymore. (I don't expect anyone to care - so feel free to ignore this post. I just didn't want to leave without telling the ones who I did talk to goodbye.)
♥​
 
Why are you leaving? There's alot of great people here who care about you. :)

I appreciate the sentiment but I doubt that's the case and the lack of responses kind of proves it. (I'm not trying to be an "attention seeker" with this post. I just wanted to have this here for the people i did talk to.) Also I rather not say why I'm leaving as I don't want to cause problems, and actually the problem is just me anyways. If that makes sense... lol

Thank you all and please take care.
 
I appreciate the sentiment but I doubt that's the case and the lack of responses kind of proves it. (I'm not trying to be an "attention seeker" with this post. I just wanted to have this here for the people i did talk to.) Also I rather not say why I'm leaving as I don't want to cause problems, and actually the problem is just me anyways. If that makes sense... lol

Thank you all and please take care.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
 
I wasn't sure where to post this but I just wanted to say to the few who have really helped me and talked with me. Thank you. You have no idea how much I apperciate the time you took to PM me. Like you have no idea... Sometimes in a world where you feel so alone - the little things, can be so big. You know who you are.

I'm not gonna log on anymore. (I don't expect anyone to care - so feel free to ignore this post. I just didn't want to leave without telling the ones who I did talk to goodbye.)
♥​

Maybe you can come back and pay it forward; bless others, as they have blessed you.

But, if we don't see you again, I wish you all the best!
 
I'm sorry to see you go, Sadkitty. :( It was nice having another sad person around since I'm the only sad ninja here. I wish you well and hope you come back.
 
I am sorry sadkitty. I often don't make replies but I enjoyed reading your posts. I know sometimes though that we are led to invest our time and energy in other places. Perhaps you are being called to minister to others now, which is the usual progression of things. I wish you nothing but the best.
 
what ever you do or where you go, sadkitty, may you always abide in His loving grace..
:):)