Thank you all and God the most

  • Thread starter Thread starter doll
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

doll

Guest
I am feeling better today about everything. I appreciate all of the prayers and advice. I look forward to making friends here with good people. I think being lonely really takes its toll on the soul and mind after a while, humans are intended to be social beings not hermits. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I am spending time getting my apartment and car clean today and hoping to take my son to the park after I hit the gym later.
View attachment 77970
 
God Bless to you and son. Because that's all God wants to do, is bless you. I am glad that you are feeling a lot happy now. and Just remember, that God loves you more than you think he does, he is there ready at anytime to lift you out of your depression, or when you fall, or when you feel that no one is there to help. Just reach out to him, and you will be lifted by the love of God. God Bless.
 
Amenl agree God Loves you alot there IS a Purpose for your Life all
are working together for your good them that are called according to his purpose