Thank You God for the Tiredness

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SoulWeaver

Senior Member
Oct 25, 2014
4,889
2,528
113
I would always like more energy, to be able to do more, get more done... but today coming from work and being aggravated for being wore out, God told me that He wanted me to be tired to remind me of Resting... putting into my heart that He made me weak on purpose because it's good for me to seek rest in Him. Made me need more resting in all ways because if I was stronger I'd destroy myself. So God's intent by giving me this easily exhaustible body was to stir me up to desire rest and peace more? Yeah, that could be the message I think? He intended good things for me. Praised God for tiredness, because tiredness is a calling and invitation to rest. When we are tired of work, we are reminded over and over of His rest.

Exodus 33:14
And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
 
Yes - a call to sleep more. Our bodies really do much healing when we are asleep. Healing us of even some things we don't realize we suffer from. Especially it is rest for the emotions. Sleep is one of the best gifts God gave us. I always feel for those who can't sleep.