Thank You Jesus❤️

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Beamarie

Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone! So as I have said before I am very new to this but have giving HIM my whole heart, I received a random text message from my aunt that said this

“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.”
Jeremiah 29:13 KJV

Amen, just reminds me I’m on the right path. ❤️❤️❤️

danja

Nov 28, 2014
wow it's the third time in few days that this verse comes up to me .Must be from God.Thanks for sharing it .Hugs and blessings <3

Oct 12, 2012
Hello everyone! So as I have said before I am very new to this but have giving HIM my whole heart, I received a random text message from my aunt that said this

“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.”

You are WAY on the right path!! 😋

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

That passage came to mind during the teaching at church yesterday, and then my pastor cited it, also :)

All these threads you are creating do not belong in the Introduction Forum :unsure:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hi Bea, you need to start putting your threads in the appropriate forums. This forum is for introductions only..

PaulaK

Dec 25, 2018

Here's one of my favorites...In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.