Thank you Jesus ♡♡♡

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Praise the Lord dear brothers and sisters,

2days back i requested a prayer about my dad health reports, and I came with testimony by the love of God :) ,
Doctor said , count is very good (hemoglobin, platelets &WBC) , no need to use medicines and no restriction food items, you can live like normally :D . And come after 3 months for check up. Now you can go to hometown.

Thank you Jesus, hallelujah, glory be to God , Amen Amen and Amen.

Thank you so much all the CC members who are prayed for my dad, I'm really thankful to you all . and thank you so much CC founder and admins, God bless you all more & more.

Monica ,
India.

N

NoNameMcgee

praise God
He really is wonderful beyond measure
that is amazing monica
:)

may God continue to bless you and your family

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
praise God
He really is wonderful beyond measure
that is amazing monica
:)

may God continue to bless you and your family

Yes , we have wonderful God , we can do everything with him , nothing impossible to him :) , Glory be to God , hallelujah, ty and God bless you and your family too :)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
How wonderful! I'm rejoicing with you!!! Yes, thank you Jesus! Thank you, Father God! :)

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Sister Selesmonica Indeed the very will of God himself is wrapped up in learning how to be and STAY thankful!!( 1 Thess 5:18) Thanksgiving is everyday for believers such as us sister!!( Psalm 27:13) and Paul gave thanks first to the church of Corinth before correcting them on a number of issues.( 1 Cor 1:4-9)

I have found sister as I have matured in our Lord Jesus, that thanksgiving( psalm 100:1-5) Is the foundation Jesus gives his believers!!( psalm 40:1-3) verse 2!! And in prayer after giving thanks,I wait for his instruction ( Isaiah 40:28-31) Staying thankful causes waiting upon him much more exciting,because it is not a matter of if He will speak to us,but when!! I rejoice with you sister.

Sep 19, 2017
Thank you for the wonderful and uplifting praise report, Yes he is good ... more then we can even imagine :)