THANK YOU JESUS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
HI HELLO DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PRAISE THE LORD .

I AM MONICA FROM INDIA. I AM REALLY GLAD TO BE HERE AS CC MEMBER. I JOINED JAN 2017. IN BETWEEN SOMETIMES LIFE LEADS ME TO HORRIBLE THINGS AND STRUGGLED A LOT ,SO I THOUGHT I CAN'T CONTINUE MY LIFE ANYMORE. BUT NOW ENTERED NEW YEAR OF MY LIFE . AND I NEVER EXPECTED AND EXPERIENCED ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS LIKE THIS WITH FAMILY ,COLLEAGUES AND CHILDHOOD FRIENDS, NO ONE CARES AND LOVES US IF WE'RE NOTHING. I KNOW I AM NOTHING BUT WHEN I SAID TO JESUS YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING THEN I FEELS HIS POWER,GUIDANCE,JOY AND LOVE TOWARDS TO THROUGH THESE PEOPLE. THANK YOU JESUS AND THANK YOU CC A LOT. I WON'T MISS THIS FELLOWSHIP IN MY LIFE ANYMORE. OF COURSE LIFE ALWAYS SAME BUT HE CHANGE MY LIFE BY CHANGING MY MIND. HE FILLED MY HEART WITH JOY ITS NO ONE CAN STEAL IT FROM ME. THANK YOU JESUS THANK YOU SO MUCH FATHER, BE WITH ME ALWAYS, BE BLESSED FOR OTHERS , USE ME FOR YOU LORD. TEACH ME HOW TO WALK IN YOUR WAY, NOT MY WISHES AND ONLY YOUR WILL DONE IN MY LIFE NOW AND FOREVER. PROTECT ME FROM FAKE PEOPLE LORD SAVE ME LORD , GIVE ME EYES TO IDENTIFY WHO ARE YOUR CHILDREN AND WHO ARE NOT. AND KEEP MY RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEM, IF NOT PLEASE FROM THEM IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND CARING. REMOVE MY ALL FEARS AND WIPE MY TEARS AND HOLD MY HAND TIGHTLY THEN NO ONE CAN DO HARM TO ME. GIVE A CHANCE TO REALIZE TO THEM AND FORGIVE THEM LORD . SHOW YOUR LOVE TO THEM THROUGH ME. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. LOVE YOU FATHER, THANKS FOR LOVING ME ALL THE TIME WITH SAME LOVE. IN JESUS NAME AMEN. GOD BLESS YOU ALL :)

MONICA, INDIA.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Very nice. :) However, using all capital letters is considered yelling in online etiquette. It also makes your post harder to read, coupled with the fact that you didn't use paragraphs to break it up...

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
I am MONICA from INDIA. I am really glad to be here as CC member. I joined JAN 2017. In between sometimes life leads me to horrible things and struggled a lot ,So i thought i can't continue my life anymore. But now am entered into new year of my life. And i never expected and experienced about my BIRTHDAY celebrations like this with FAMILY ,COLLEAGUES and CHILDHOOD FRIENDS, No one cares and loves us if we're nothing. I know i am nothing but when i said to JESUS you'e my everything then i feel his POWER,GUIDANCE,JOY and LOVE towards me through these people. Thank you JESUS and thank you CC a lot. I won't miss this fellowship in my life at any situation. Of course life always same but he change my life by changing my mind. He filled my heart with joy its no one can steal it from me. Thank you JESUS thank you so much father, be with me always,be blessed for others, use me for you LORD.Teach me how to walk in your ways, not my wish and only your will done in my life now and forever. Protect me from fake people LORD save me LORD , give me eyes to identify who are your children and who are not. And keep my relationships with them, If not please remove them from my life. Thank you JESUS Thank you so much for your unconditional love and care. Remove all my fears and wipe my tears and hold my hand tightly then no one can do harm to me. Give a chance to realize to them and forgive them LORD. Show your love to them through me. Thank you for everything. Love you FATHER, Thanks for loving me all the time with same love. In JESUS name AMEN. GOD BLESS YOU ALL :)

MONICA, INDIA.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Hello Monica.

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Praise the Lord oldethennew,

God bless you brother. not robotic iam human like you brother.

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
Hi Selesmonica !

I'm glad u found your way to CC !

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hello.. longtrekker,

God bless you bro more and more. :)

Monica, India.