thank you my Holy Jesus my Holy God the Holy wealth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 29, 2017
hello :
every one , we belong the Lord , white black yellow all are the almighty God ,s childen. nowaday the United State of America the United kingdom great again caused of me , thank you my Holy Jesus my Holy God gracious i am the life of the Holy Europe Holy USA . i need they come to. rescue me. they should follow the Holy spirit. despite i am in the darkness China, just the Ministry of the defense of United kingdom , Pentagon military of Washington of the Holy Holy Holy United State . whom is the soldier or officers worker work in the department of the goverment . i crave my Holy Jesus my Holy God touch your heart to get in touch with me , i thank you my Holy Jesus thank God . thank you.

U

Ugly

No one ever responds to your posts because they make zero sense. You go on these horribly worded rants that make you sound crazy.
You may be a wonderful person in real life, I don't know, but online you sound like a lunatic.
The US is not holy.
Europe is not holy.
We live in a world corrupted by sin. Including all the nations.
From what I can piece together through your multitude of nonsensical babblings is that you're looking for a white guy to get you out of China and you throw in religious words thinking that will make it more effective. It doesn't.
Your writings sound like someone that knows English words but not what they mean.

Also, this section is for posting news.
If you want a man find a dating site where people speak Chinese. English is Not a language for you.

U

Ugly

To the coward that hid behind giving rep. If you think that being too afraid to make yourself known and say what you have to say anonymously is going to cause me to consider a single word you say, think again. If you don't have the guts to stand behind your own words then what you say means nothing.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Oncefallen could tell you who it was...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Underground Churches in China...A Rare Video Clip​

[video=youtube;CcCHInA6UMg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHInA6UMg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Bookmarking.