Thank you to all churches and Christian fellowship

  • Thread starter Thread starter cj123
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cj123

Guest
Just wants do thank all pastors and people who attend church.. As a person recently starting to attend just want to say what a feeling of peace and kindness and feeling of like mindedness is so healthy and uplifting to me.

People who run church programs youth pastors Regular pastors people who have any part in the church just people whoattend, just it's so great and I hope god blesses you.

To be feeling so lost and without hope in the world and then to be greeted and prayed for hugs and just love from people I've never met.. The real feeling of genuine care can't be faked.. It can but the feeling of real love is something so different then something forced... The love and kindness I received there was nothing asked in return.
I pray god blesses anyone who works for the church , volunteers just anything to do with a church , I pray god blesses you and all your family and friends and acquaintances .. Without a church family or people working for god... I do not know where I would be..