THANK YOU WOMEN OF COMPASSION.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Senior Member
Oct 25, 2016
1,726
399
83
tHERE are and have been some very loving compassionate
devoted women in the my path of life.
I want to thank you, all for helping me, and mine, in the time of our need.
I believe God calls us to a profession. It says this somewhere I read in the word.
He used those people.
REgardless of denomination.
I never say any one denomination is correct. There is none correct, there'll man made rules, etc. wear this, don't do this and that, ok.
I remember strolling my daugther in a stroller where my car wasn't working.
Someone came into my home and stole 10 thousand dollars from me. The money from my social security outcome.
My face was all red walking and at a corner, there was one lady outside, who offered to give me a ride home.
I declined, and she said this
" I'm going to pray that God gives you a car. It'll be a red one. "
It was and is a red one.
Did I ask her what she was, and if she went to church even.
NO.
All along life, there have been people who Have had the leading of God's hand on them.
So I say thank you, mother or not.
YOu have a Mother's heart, and one that loves, and is
concerned of those as a Proverbs 31. Women
You are just that.
May the Lord God Bless everyone of you, who have helped us in time of need, even across the STreet, where you are.
Here is a Word from God's heart to yours.
Matthew 10:42
And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of my followers, you will surely be rewarded.


​