Thank You

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

von1

Senior Member
Apr 22, 2010
1,527
1,386
113
62
I want to say thanks for all the kind words you guys post on my posts. You help encourage me like i hope i am doing for you guys. I ran across this verse, and to wanted to share it with you guys. God bless and thanks for always building me.

[h=1]1 Thessalonians 5:11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.[/h]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dino246
I want to say thanks for all the kind words you guys post on my posts. You help encourage me like i hope i am doing for you guys. I ran across this verse, and to wanted to share it with you guys. God bless and thanks for always building me. 1 Thessalonians 5:11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.


Amen, Von! Perfect scripture for what you do!!!

Encouraging one another. :)

free-lds-clipart-to-color-for-primary-children-most-about.jpg
 
I want to say thanks for all the kind words you guys post on my posts. You help encourage me like i hope i am doing for you guys. I ran across this verse, and to wanted to share it with you guys. God bless and thanks for always building me.

[h=1]1 Thessalonians 5:11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.[/h]

Thank you Von1 :-) you are such an encourager!

God bless you!
 
Thank You

Not a problem... anytime!

g5208.gif