Thank you!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
I opened my eyes any moment by 7 am. I prayed silently, I saw names and persons I really like. I thought about those things I have leaned about them, those moment I shared and the thing I shared that y felt my faced had the smile I probably have now, when wanting to let you know the people I like and those I wholeheartedly I appreciate.


I thought about those names, those faces and moments I have seen. I´m remembering nicknames and, the truth is that, even I “know” their names, these would be monikers and pictures till the moment I really meet them in heaves, or earth.


It would be a sin if I mention them aligned in an exact order of appearance or by any hierarchical convenience I think it would work out. If fact, I don´t know whom I´ve liked more or whom I would like this be read or seen...


If I have a single sister, perhaps, I would point out that man who married a woman and, during years, he loved her at distance and, while they lived together, that spoused missed so much her family, so finally she left and broke his heart... That man is a lover. That man is not so selfish. That man deserves to be married or match-made found, but we both do not know what is the missing “trick” we all like to win for marriage perfection...


There was a time, in a recent thread, still waters shed his wisdom in telling us, as a big bid brother, what´s wrong or missing when someone disappoints us in her/his fellowship search. That cognitive content made me hear my hidden cheer so, I realized that thread worths more than attention: It needed to be heard for all the world who feels alone and haven´t found the missing key to happily end up their soul search.


I stopped a moment to save this document, this short list of names I would trim to avoid naming situations some may feel so uncomfortable threating or publicly inconvenient. I do know most of the people I have “seen” here love they low profile and feel some kind of safety hiding their names or faces (I respect that) (That is not of my business) but, how come would I ignore those who are worthy of honest and loving attention? How come would I stop myself from telling you “Thanks”, since I have learned LOVE is so big that I´ve been hid in the mist of it and I didn´t know about this, till now?


I hope I won´t be wrong thinking most of us are or were loners. I hope I would not be thought as offensive or having put my large nose into somebody´s life, but I do not regret I might have done so, because it is you who gave wholeheartedly given that information to encourage and heal others who felt hurt, abandoned and solitary (as any of us really feel or have felt).


Love is an everlasting fellowship (you gave me that, inside).


Love is giving, expecting nothing back (or repaid).


I´m not the best to say things but I have enjoyed the honesty and wisdom many of you have shed. I´m not the best to criticize, but I have enjoyed those things I have heard and tasted from you: If we have gone to church to worship GOD, we came to CC to get the fellowship we haven´t found -or shared- in the nurturing wisdom few only dared.


Few minutes back I was listening to music... There was a feedback on that song of Boston (A man I´ll never be) What´s the reason we are living out some things? Why is there so much solitude in the company of many?


That man, that leading voice of a band of Boston, died alone, all alone (since he made a mistake) and, the Good New is: We were found to be eternally saved.


I´m sure I could love any Dalillah, but I´m sure I won´t be cracked like Samson. I´m sure I look like Jacob´s brother, but I´m sure I will not sell my blessing for a dish of beans... Will you?


Will you be lost for a temporal “joy”, for an unachieved worldly pleasure?


Loneliness is not an addiction, it is the direct result of our selfishness or someone´s else wrong attitude. I can see it well, because I can fly inside my memories. I know its pains, because I see those pictures I have hidden -somewhere in my mind- I can openly say: I have been there, I have hurt a lot, I know it hurts and I have died, several times.


Why we came here?
Why we need it to know?


Some may look at this for a ministry.


Some have looked at this from the hidden selfishness that has to be eternally removed -and publicly denounced to avoid more hurting (but we are not the world´s).


(…)


I have loved crazy people (not crazier, the way I think I am).


This woman I recently liked (or tried to engaged to be married and loved) was one of those I largely longed for, but she was too demanding, she was asking me to change and, when a thing like that happens, let it be realized that you are not truly accepted the way you are, the way you probably feel or think... So, those who wanted you to change, were selfish (or more selfish we all are) and, surely, they will keep on asking things, being so demanding to level you UP, because they are the fashion of people who always ask without giving, (self-centered, emotionally meager and unforgiving).


We are not to be hurt and, we do not live largely to be disappointed or hurting others.


We are being rebuilt up to help others -to save others- from the sins or mistakes we did or someone else did in life.


I stopped from writing to think of many things, to daydream alive and to stare at those names I don´t want to say...


This made me glad, so glad, that I find no way to tell -even show- the brighter smile I probably have... :)


I wish your cheeks be kissed -or hugged- the way they surely deserved.