Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndune
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

ndune

Guest
Just to say thank you to all who have stood with me in all ways ever since I came in crying and in tears.

I surely feel so relieved and lighter at heart than I was back then. I am so encouraged by the many posts and blogs in here.

God bless you all. You made someone's life better and worth living. God is good and he has a reason for all of us and all our situations.