Thankful for new friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cairparavel
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cairparavel

Guest
I just wanted to express my gratitude for people i've met on this website and had the pleasure of getting to know better! Such cool, neat people. I felt really blessed last night in chat room and some of you even prayed for me! Feeling blessed. God is good. God is really good. :D
 
I can relate to it too, since I too, met a few wonderful friends through CC, who are genuine and kind. It's so rare nowadays to meet genuinely nice people, - both in real and virtual world. I'm glad to hear you've found some friends on CC! May God bless you. :)