Thankful

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

puppiegusgus

New member
Jul 12, 2020
4
12
3
When I’m feeling down, I think of all He has given me. I have even made a list. It started out small then grew to two pages. At the beginning when I started my list, I was sad and crying. That ended soon. If anyone is sad, just think of all the good things God has done and made. Even a little yellow butterfly!!!
 
Yes, we should always be mindful of our many blessings that God has given to us. Here at home we are starting to get "cabin fever" because the virus is keeping us much more at home and it rained hard all day today. Thank you Puppie for reminding us of God's blessings.

I should also make a list of our blessings....our three dogs would be on our list....yes, near the top. They are very sweet. Always remember: "Faith, Hope and Love these three. But the greatest of these is Love".

How is your 7 year old doing? I'm sure Gus is also on your list! Hope you and your family are doing well. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldethennew
I have these really pretty lilies blooming in my front yard right now. They are red, white, pink, and yellow and all that color in one flower!! They grow on a very tall stem with multiple flowers on the stem all bloomed at once. I am so thankful for God's incredible attention to detail. It reminds me that he sees all of the details of our lives. He knows what we are thinking. It reminds me of Psalm 139. He knows when we sit down and when we get up. He knows we are all about to lose it right now, lol. I am so thankful that there is nothing to hide with Him. He sees it all and He is near to us.
 
Yes, we should always be mindful of our many blessings that God has given to us. Here at home we are starting to get "cabin fever" because the virus is keeping us much more at home and it rained hard all day today. Thank you Puppie for reminding us of God's blessings.

I should also make a list of our blessings....our three dogs would be on our list....yes, near the top. They are very sweet. Always remember: "Faith, Hope and Love these three. But the greatest of these is Love".

How is your 7 year old doing? I'm sure Gus is also on your list! Hope you and your family are doing well. :)
Gus is sleeping on the porch right now. He is very tired! We live by the Mississippi river and yesterday I took him swimming. I throw sticks into the water and he goes after them. After about 10 sticks, he’s tuckered out. Then he proceeds to roll around in the sand afterwards. Gets it all over everything, in the truck in the house. Such a little blessing! Ha ha! Hang in there through this virus stuff. It’s going to get better.
 
I have these really pretty lilies blooming in my front yard right now. They are red, white, pink, and yellow and all that color in one flower!! They grow on a very tall stem with multiple flowers on the stem all bloomed at once. I am so thankful for God's incredible attention to detail. It reminds me that he sees all of the details of our lives. He knows what we are thinking. It reminds me of Psalm 139. He knows when we sit down and when we get up. He knows we are all about to lose it right now, lol. I am so thankful that there is nothing to hide with Him. He sees it all and He is near to us.

Luke, Chapter 12:

27) Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
 
One of my greatest pleasures in this life is going out into His Creations and simply enjoying their beauty. I never cease to be amazed when I consider all He did to create all He did!

lake 4.jpg
 
so, so, much to be thankful for each and every day -
but most of all, Yeshua creating us to
know/ Love/serve Him...
 
When my spirit gets low
And I start to think about
All the troubles in my life
It seems that I can only
Think about the pain and strife
But then I start to count my blessings
And I find
That my blessings outnumber my troubles
Every time

(Teddy Huffam and the Gems)