thankfulness in the midst of being single. ...day 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shadowwolg
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Shadowwolg

Guest
I didn't post last night bc it was late and I didn't really know what to say....most of what so did ..could have been done whether single or married....so I will say this....I will post the bright spot of yesterday.......I work with school age. Children......and there are always a few that challenge me each year....this year is no different...yesterday..another teacher began playing cards with one of the challenging one....I asked if I could join and he said yes.....it was the end of the day and the other teacher had to go home...so for awhile it was just him and I.....and he would chuckle every time he gave me a draw two or a draw four.....he was almost embarrassed when he would do so...it was neat to see him smile and laugh when so often we teachers see him angry......