Thanks for having me

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PerpetualSeeker

New member
Sep 26, 2026
3
3
3
I'm looking forward to discussing things I believe are preventing me from embracing Christianity fully.

First of all, I'd like to ask which subforum would be the most appropriate for me to post my questions regarding Christianity vs science in. I'm not necessarily looking for a debate, actually I hope my questions can be answered with a minimum of debate and zero drama. 🙂
 
I'm looking forward to discussing things I believe are preventing me from embracing Christianity fully.

First of all, I'd like to ask which subforum would be the most appropriate for me to post my questions regarding Christianity vs science in. I'm not necessarily looking for a debate, actually I hope my questions can be answered with a minimum of debate and zero drama. 🙂
here is the strait forward minimum: read & put into action these verses: John 3:5 & 33, 1st John 5:10 & 13.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bingo
image_8c9ccffe - Copy.jpg
:)
'Your question will likely be met with numerous "opinions". When you attempt to mix science or
theology into Christianity, you will likely get more confusion than sound answers for clarity.

'A person's environment and how one has been taught will surely effect the mind.
I have learned spiritual "reality" has been an all important necessity in my "walk with Christ".
'I hope you come to learn what it is your hoping for.



















 
welcome823-2298w.png

Welcome!

^ Gospel of John is often recommended as a great place to start reading the Bible.
This movie is a word-for-Word portrayal of John's gospel.

Also, please check out the Alpha Course.





There are 10 videos total, answering a lot of questions about faith, Christianity historically and in the modern
world, the estate of man, and God's design for humans. I hope you watch them. They could benefit you greatly
.:)
 
Romans 1:20
New International Version
20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Genesis 1:1
New International Version
The Beginning
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Romans 6:23
New International Version
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 2:15
New International Version
15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.

Ephesians 2:8-9
New International Version
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

John 14:6
New International Version
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Revelation 21:1-8

New International Version
21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”