Thanksgiving Roundtable

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Hey! so what are you thankful for? This is your chance to confess your gratitude.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
I'm so thankful for God's forgiveness and for Jesus paying the price for my soul.
I'm thankful for the Holy Spirit which leads me in the word,gives me power and is my comforter.
I'm thankful for a good mind and eyes to read and comprehend the truth.

I'm thankful for my family,for food,for medical help,my pets and every blessing I've ever received.

Happy Thanksgiving!

BTW is the bump better on Roxy?

Willow

Oct 10, 2021
ohio
I am thankful for everything. Even the trials I have been thru. With all of it, it has made me stronger in God.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I'm so thankful for God's forgiveness and for Jesus paying the price for my soul.
I'm thankful for the Holy Spirit which leads me in the word,gives me power and is my comforter.
I'm thankful for a good mind and eyes to read and comprehend the truth.

I'm thankful for my family,for food,for medical help,my pets and every blessing I've ever received.

Happy Thanksgiving!

BTW is the bump better on Roxy?
Yeah, much better, thanks ☺️ its practically gone

CS1

May 23, 2012
I am Thankful God saved me and healed me from Covid-19. I am thankful for all my needs during a time of so much uncertainty.