Thanksgiving

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DuntyMolly

May 5, 2009
Hello everyone-- Just asking for thanksgiving to be held up- Specifically since my oldest 22 is coming from California to Chicago where I am so he can be here for thanksgiving and see his brother, Samuel.. 14. I did ask for prayer the other day- I had bad vertigo and I could hardly see. I saw double of everything.. three days later.. I was laying down and I had to blow my nose.. and I was cleared of congestion and vertigo... So God is able. He hears our prayers..
I specifically need a turkey and stuffing and some other side dishes. I have three boys coming to my house..
Am thankful for everything- Just want a good dinner with my boys.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless DuntyMolly and let you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

DuntyMolly

May 5, 2009
Still believing God to help me with ingredients for thanksgiving.. God bless you guys for praying for me.

Feb 28, 2016
prayers sent,

please have your 'teeth' checked-out, you sound like you have
a terrible infection and many, many, times it is do to infected teeth,
and often it's not detectable by yourself, but takes a professional to
find this our by x-rays, etc...your symtems were/are very serious...

we pray that you have a wonderful reunion with your sons, but just don't
over-do-it, allow them to help, and believe me, it will be a great help for
you all in the sharing to help each-other...:)