that awkward moment when...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

That awkward moment when you are sitting in the dentist's chair and your cellphone starts to ring...from your bra...where you stuck it at the last minute because you didn't have pockets..

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
That awkward moment when you are sitting in the dentist's chair and your cellphone starts to ring...from your bra...where you stuck it at the last minute because you didn't have pockets..
That awkward moment which I am experiencing right now contemplating whether or not to send Jullianna a private message asking her what color her............................. phone is!!!

L

luv

That awkward moment when someone farts on the same church pew that you're sitting on and you feel the vibrations followed by the foul smell and NO...it wasn't me!!!

M

Malcyboy

The awkward moment when its dark outside and you go to climb into your friend's car and it turns out it isn't your friend :\

J

Jullianna

That awkward moment when someone farts on the same church pew that you're sitting on and you feel the vibrations followed by the foul smell and NO...it wasn't me!!!
VIBRATES THE PEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????:eek:

H

helloIamRuthie

I work at a bank in the drive-through part. We have dog biscuits that we send out in the tubes because people bring their dogs in their cars. So...

That awkward moment where you send out a dog biscuit to a car because it looked like they had a poodle in the passenger seat but really it was their grandma.

To be fair, the hair was curly and white like a poodle and I couldn't see them very well...until after they drove off and I realized it was a person. Whoops.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!!

H

helloIamRuthie

that awkward moment when you think you are home alone and you are singing dancing and taking to yourself and then you open your room door and there is a group of people in the living room. HAHA! NOOOOO. INSTANT TOMATO FACE.:eek:

error

Oct 23, 2009
That awkward moment when you see...in two words-male exibionist. or how do you call those ''men in coats''.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
That awkward moment when you are telling a story and no one is paying attention to you. o.o

That awkward moment when you sent a super long text message to someone and their response is just "okay." @_@

That awkward moment when you get caught looking at someone. 0.0

N

NukePooch

That awkward moment when you see...in two words-male exibionist. or how do you call those ''men in coats''.
...Hmmm. I think Jullianna would call those types of guys 'targets'.

N

NukePooch

My aunt carries everything (phone, keys, wallet) in her bra, and when her phone rings in public, she makes a big deal of telling everyone that "excuse me, please, my boob is ringing".

Z

zaoman32

that awkward moment when you think you are home alone and you are singing dancing and taking to yourself and then you open your room door and there is a group of people in the living room. HAHA! NOOOOO. INSTANT TOMATO FACE.:eek:
Just to expand on this...that awkward moment when you spent everyday in highschool singing/screaming along with your favorite rock and metal bands, only to find out when you graduated that you whole neighborhood could hear you...some fearing for their lives.

J

Jullianna

My aunt carries everything (phone, keys, wallet) in her bra, and when her phone rings in public, she makes a big deal of telling everyone that "excuse me, please, my boob is ringing".
LOL! Wow! That's BOLD! Fortunately for me, my dentist is one of my best friends, so it was a little embarrassing, and a definite learning experience. :)

C

Chrissy77

My work shirts up until recently didn't have pockets and neither did my skirts so this is where my phone would go.
Talk about awkward when I had an older gentleman ask to use my cell phone at work and I had to pull it out of my bra!:eek:
The craziest thing about it was that he didn't even bat an eye.

T

Tintin

Chrissy, I don't know. Judging by this thread it seems to be a pretty common practice.

C

Chrissy77

That awkward moment when............... you accidentally cut-off Chrissy on the highway, and she drives up beside you yelling and screaming, and then she flips you the bird and speeds off. That was "really" awkward, so I just decided to pray for her!!!

By the way Chrissy, why does your license plate say ILUVROADRAGE??? Nevermind, after my encounter with you on the highway, I now understand!!!
The awkward moment when.... Hotcakes realizes that wasn't the bird I flipped him but was instead the "rock-on sign".

Oh and Descyple, that doesn't say Roadrage silly. That simply says ILUVRODSAGE as in Rod's age.. Sigh' Oh how I long to be the same age as Rod. Whomever he is.

C

Chrissy77

Tintin, I am starting to finally realize I am in the majority here,lol.