THAT DEVIL JUST TRIES TO GET UNDER MY SKIN but im not giving in Jesus has been 2good

  • Thread starter Thread starter prayer-warrior
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

prayer-warrior

Guest
Now I understand what it means when the preacher says you have to fight the fight for Jesus. Its a continuously fight with the devil and his ways. I have had an encounter today with the Lord's blessings but no sooner than when I got home the devil was trying to wipe the smile off my face and throw stones at me. My best friend called and recently I got separated from my sons father and she discussed how a very respected man god came to a mutual friend talking about my past and judge me in certain ways that was very disrespectful. He put my personal business infront of 10 to 15 people at a place I go to hang with my friends. Needless to say he got his feelings hurt because my best friend stood up for me and told him that he only knew of the end of my relationship not of the hell I was put through for ten years. He even talked about how he knew my relationship well cause he talked to my sons father every day for a few months and again I say a few months to ten years is a big difference. It mad me so super mad I mean really I was hurt because this man was the one who led me to church and introduced me to God before I found out the things of my sons father. He was my sons fathers friend but I still had a lot of respect for this man. It hurt me to the ultmost. I even cried because he didn't know how he beat me for years, he didn't know how he put me down like a dog, he didn't know the things I had to do to keep going to school because I had a partner who chose not to help me, he didn't know how much love I had for that man to keep putting up with the things I was going through. All he saw was the at the end when I couldn't take it no more I left. I no people will judge you but have mercy on me because I just didn't think that level of respect would have come from my own brother in Christ.
 
Needless to say I walked to the pond about ten times talked it over wit the Lord and Jesus and my dead grandfather. I asked if they would help me get rid of the anger I had because his opinion shouldn't effect me in that way. I knew that God had blessed me with my first house and I own it. I don't owe anything I actually own it. I am so happy GOD done this for me. I want to tell the world what he has done for me. I have never felt like I had a place of home now I have a home and its because of Jesus and the Lord above. The devil tried to take that away from me when I got home from paying for the house with cash. He tried to take my happiness away but that is his job. He only got moments of madness before God put me in check and helped me realize his opinion don't matter to me. Apparently not even to my friends there because they broke on him and told him I have known those two for long time and you don't know everything so be quiet. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. Even when we get mad he guides us back like lost boat in a storm and he is the big light house showing our way to safety. I just say in your face devil I can be someone because god loves me and has my back.
 
Jesus was even talked about and he was perfect so I guess this is a new way of learning how to forgive and still love them because when I see him I am going to say thank you for leading me to church because I was in place of darkness and a few months after going to church things come out in my relationship that was nightmares but I am thankful god led me to a good place and now I am a woman a good woman the best woman I have ever been by myself with god beside me. So thanks ralph for saying those things because you just made me closer with god because I got into my bible and Matthews 6:25 "Do not worry about you life." Now I know I don't have to worry about you because God has you and brother you mite have come off the track a little bit and judging me but I am still praying for you to come back to the person I knew who didn't judge and only looked at the good. I pray for you ralph. I pray God helps you get back on track because its unlike you to be like this. I have forgiven you and you don't even know it but god knows it and that's all that matters AMEN