I was at a concert tonight, and unfortunately one of the artists who was performing had been having vocal problems. He explained that for most of the year he had been on voice rest and was very limited on his performance and speaking. He had a unique perspective though, because he said it forced him to listen more and choose the words he did use even more wisely. I let that sink in throughout the concert and really thought about how much we can talk to someone without necessarily expressing what we truly want to say.
So I thought about an interesting challenge to pose to everyone.
Using only 50 words or less, what would you say to someone who didn't know Christ and your heart ached to reach out to them, and you had only this one encounter and just these 50 words?
So I thought about an interesting challenge to pose to everyone.
Using only 50 words or less, what would you say to someone who didn't know Christ and your heart ached to reach out to them, and you had only this one encounter and just these 50 words?