COP28 ends on the 7th of December, at that time (though it might be the 12th of December) I think King Charles is scheduled to give closing remarks and I suspect that is when he will declare "peace and security". I am watching this.
Also, I saw a number of strikes by the IDF on Damascus. They are obliterating Hamas in Gaza, and decisively defeating Hezbollah in Lebanon, which they are cutting off from Syria. This means that Iran will be forced to focus their attack on Israel from Damascus. I suspect that Damascus becoming a ruinous heap is the match that lights the fuse resulting in "sudden destruction".
I also expect that the destruction of Damascus will lead to protests worldwide reminding us of the days of Lot and the mob outside his house. I am watching these protests as well.
Also, I saw a number of strikes by the IDF on Damascus. They are obliterating Hamas in Gaza, and decisively defeating Hezbollah in Lebanon, which they are cutting off from Syria. This means that Iran will be forced to focus their attack on Israel from Damascus. I suspect that Damascus becoming a ruinous heap is the match that lights the fuse resulting in "sudden destruction".
I also expect that the destruction of Damascus will lead to protests worldwide reminding us of the days of Lot and the mob outside his house. I am watching these protests as well.