The absurdity and heresy of Preterism

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You still don't get it. God never chose the ethnic Jews. I posted about 20 verses showing the difference between ethnic Jews and spiritual Jews.... ignore them if you want.
Is that so? Did God choose King David? Yes or no.

Nov 23, 2013
12 tribes.
Jewish via lineage.

First covenant people.
Those that are saved are saved through Jesus just like anyone else.

Yes unless you master Paul's dynamics on the jews in Romans it is tedious discussing your false views of the covenant Jews.
God's covenant people are now and always have been the spiritual children of Abraham.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Your 100% correct, there are "Two Israels" seen in Romans 9:6-8, and the Dual Covenant false believers dont want to see the fact

"They Which Are The Children Of The Flesh "Ethnic Jews" They Are Not The Children Of God"

Romans 9:6-8KJV
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Nov 23, 2013
Is that so? Did God choose King David? Yes or no.
Yeah he chose David just like he chose Rahab and every other Jew and Gentile in the Old Testament that loved God.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I happen to know that there are two Israel's in the bible, and both of them, ALL ISRAEL, will be saved just like the verse says. Would you look at that, I didn't twist a thing and now I understand the truth of that verse. God doesn't reveal anything to scripture twisters.

Edit - I forgot to add that your Jew worship has blinded you to the truth, putting you in dire peril of judgment.
Seeing that you hate Israel so much, when the opportunity arises, you can join the army of the antichrist when he lays seige to Jerusalem. The results will be quite predictable.

Nov 23, 2013
Your 100% correct, there are "Two Israels" seen in Romans 9:6-8, and the Dual Covenant false believers dont want to see the fact

"They Which Are The Children Of The Flesh "Ethnic Jews" They Are Not The Children Of God"

Romans 9:6-8KJV
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
Dispensationalist believe there are about four or five different gospels. Each gospel applies to a different people. Complete heresy!

Nov 23, 2013
Seeing that you hate Israel so much, when the opportunity arises, you can join the army of the antichrist when he lays seige to Jerusalem. The results will be quite predictable.
You are too funny lol. The Jews are the definition of the antichrist and that's who you worship. SMH

Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah he chose David just like he chose Rahab and every other Jew and Gentile in the Old Testament that loved God.
So that being said will the Davidic covenant be fulfilled in due time? yes or no

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You are too funny lol. The Jews are the definition of the antichrist and that's who you worship. SMH

Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
More Israel hating spew.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
As usual you take one term, and then use this as the basis for your bizarre heretical doctrine instead of using the whole counsel of God to rightly divide the truth. My opinion is that your Israel hating has blinded you to the truth, putting you in dire peril of judgment.
KJV1611 shows you're "Error" in Dispensationalism's/Dual Covenant Theology, and you personally bring him into "Judgement"?

It's your belief that's in error, nobody is hating a geographical place on earth called "Israel" or persons who live there.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
But wait....You said that NO ethnic Israelite is chosen! Over and over and over again! So you've just been proven a liar out of your own mouth. By the way David is not a Christian nor will he ever be. The reason why David is not a Christian and yet redeemed simply doesn't exist in your faulty heretical redemptive theology.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Yep I agree. The Rothschilds and NWO should've never put them there in the first place.
Truth!

The Rothschilds established Israel in 1948, paid for the land and government buildings

All the way back to the Balfor declaration

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
So that being said will the Davidic covenant be fulfilled in due time? yes or no
BTW.....that's checkmate, whether you understand it or not. You lose.

Nov 23, 2013
If your sitting around waiting for Jesus to sit on David's throne then you've compoetely missed the boat.

(Act 2:29) Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
(Act 2:30) Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
(Act 2:31) He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

When did Christ sit on David's throne? I know you have reading comprehension problems so I'm gonna walk you through it. David, being a prophet, said that God would RAISE UP CHRIST (resurrection from the dead), TO SIT ON DAVID"S THRONE.

Get it? When Christ was raised from the dead, that's when he sat on David's throne, permanently, forever.

Nov 23, 2013
More Israel hating spew.
Telling truth = antisemitism. The Jews still don't believe that God CAME IN THE FLESH. Of course it's always better to be politically correct rather than telling the truth. SMH

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
If your sitting around waiting for Jesus to sit on David's throne then you've compoetely missed the boat.

(Act 2:29) Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
(Act 2:30) Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
(Act 2:31) He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

When did Christ sit on David's throne? I know you have reading comprehension problems so I'm gonna walk you through it. David, being a prophet, said that God would RAISE UP CHRIST (resurrection from the dead), TO SIT ON DAVID"S THRONE.

Get it? When Christ was raised from the dead, that's when he sat on David's throne, permanently, forever.
What?

You mean when Jesus Christ was resurrected from the dead, he took the prophesied throne of David?

Did I read that correctly?

May 23, 2020
Show me the venom.
I think you just can't handle a challenge.

And show me where you take a scriptural stand.
What verses support your claims?
That was a personal attack on my character. And the title calls the theology of a brother in christ “absurd” at the outset. Deep prejudice.

Nov 23, 2013
But wait....You said that NO ethnic Israelite is chosen! Over and over and over again! So you've just been proven a liar out of your own mouth. By the way David is not a Christian nor will he ever be. The reason why David is not a Christian and yet redeemed simply doesn't exist in your faulty heretical redemptive theology.
No I didn't say that. I said Ethnic Jews are not God's chosen people. God chooses whom he wants from whatever race he wants.

You don't know much about the bible. Christianity isn't new, it's been around since the beginning. Christ was in the CHURCH in the wilderness.

David was a new testament priest just like we are new testament priests. The bible proves it, but you wont get it. David was blameless for eating the shewbread because he was s PRIEST.

Mat_12:4 How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?

Nov 23, 2013
What?

You mean when Jesus Christ was resurrected from the dead, he took the prophesied throne of David?

Did I read that correctly?

Yes you read it correctly. Jesus is large and in charge of everything. He is the king and he is sitting on his throne right now.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
That was a personal attack on my character. And the title calls the theology of a brother in christ “absurd” at the outset. Deep prejudice.
Absurd is being kind

It's my opinion Preterism is heretical deception.