The angel gif thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
I am sort of copying Blue here. No worries Blue they say imitation is the greatest form of flattery, plus im sort of getting you back for copying my christian cafe thing;b jk I actually liked yours better but anyways look at this one


angelgold.jpg
 
I am sort of copying Blue here. No worries Blue they say imitation is the greatest form of flattery, plus im sort of getting you back for copying my christian cafe thing;b jk I actually liked yours better but anyways look at this one


View attachment 105071
hmm isnt working right....