The Angles and Giants Theory (Part 2)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angel_Armies

Just as side note here i do believe this is what happens to to those Angels that had relations with the daughters of men

When you read Jude 1:6 (NIV) you'll read- And the Angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home - these He has kept in darkness, bound with ever lasting chains for judgment on the great day.

See the Angels that followed the ways satan would want are bound in darkness right now according to this verse and that's where you get the idea that demons are the spirits of Giant beings because of this verse mainly because the Angels are bound up right now with no where to go.

Now the same Phrase Sons of God found in Genesis is also found in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Again same phrase same and it is the same Hebrew translation found in Genesis, everything.

"Angels"
mal'a^k
mal-awk'
From an unused root meaning to despatch as a deputy; a messenger; specifically of God, that is, an angel (also a prophet, priest or teacher): - ambassador, angel, king, messenger.
Interesting note: it mentions the Word Angels in Job 4:18 my question why not refer to them as the Sons of God as well if Angels are indeed the sons of God?

Psalm 104:4
Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

ru^ach
roo'-akh
Spirits; wind; by resemblance breath, that is, a sensible (or even violent) exhalation; figuratively life, anger, unsubstantiality; by extension a region of the sky; by resemblance spirit, but only of a rational being (including its expression and functions): - air, anger, blast, breath, X cool, courage, mind, X quarter, X side, spirit ([-ual]), tempest, X vain, ([whirl-]) wind (-y).

Matthew 25:41

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
diabolos

dee-ab'-ol-os
devil; a traducer; specifically Satan (compare [H7854]): - false accuser, devil, slanderer.

These Angels mean

aggelos
ang'-el-os
From aggello

olivetree32

Jan 4, 2009
Hi Angles, how are ya. Just an enteresting thought, but did you know in Romans 8:14 it talks about us being the sons of God, those who are lead bye the spirit of God. and than in Romans 8:19 talking about the revealing of the Sons of God. Here , i will post them for you.

Thought this was interesting.
Rom 8:14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Rom 8:19For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.

i know also in the old test when the isrealites spied out giants, they did not say they were angels. So anyways, just some stuff i was thinking of. God bless you.

olivetree32

Jan 4, 2009
yea, the NIV says Angels, so you must be in the NKJV,. i see., yea its enteresting for sure. it does not have to mean anything the verses i gave, but i thought i was interesting though. God bless.

olivetree32

Jan 4, 2009
im sorry Angles, next time i should read all the way threw. Yea because the verses i gave don't have to do with what you were talking about. Sorry. lol
i mean its interesting, that we are called the sons of God, but yet you were talking about angels

A

Angel_Armies

Thanks Olivetree! I'm glad you found it interesting though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.