The annoying difficult backwards game

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

missy2014

its so annoying some probably wnt do it! OK so either a sentence or up to two sentence s you've made about light bulbs or true facts about lightbulbs but type it first properly and then backwards , starting from the end of the sentence. hey if CC doesn't mind you could even video yourself on YouTube singing it backwards for us! lol* personally I will say don't participate if your dyslexic and I'm serious about that not mocking you but we don't want to make your condition worse but I'm not giving health advice though I'm no expert.

I think Thomas Edison was the first man to invent the lightbulb but I forget.

Tegrof I tub blulbthgil eht tnevni out nam tsrif eht saw no side samoht kniht I

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Ummm, some of us, such as myself, can barely type a sentence forwards properly!! It takes too much thought to try and type it backwards.:) Sounds kinda fun, but I highly doubt you'll get alot of responses on this. :/ Good luck, though..:)

M

missy2014

Thanks for your honesty

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Thanks for your honesty

​Then again, I just woke up and my brain is still half-asleep because it's only 6:44 a.m. here..Maybe I'll give it a try in a little while..:) lol

M

missy2014

No pressure sweet.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
​Then again, I just woke up and my brain is still half-asleep because it's only 6:44 a.m. here..Maybe I'll give it a try in a little while..:) lol
Good Morning Lady Blue.....I beat you up this morning not black and blue just being awake...lol Don't you love the play on words and don't you hate people who wake up full throttle joke book laying nearby? I thought I woke up at 5 something and after about 20 posts went to look for the Sunday paper which wasn't there came back in looked at the clock which then said 5 something so the Blond no idea what time she woke up this morning.....suffice it to say it was Oh Dark 30 for sure.

Any who now that your up go check out Story Time from Random Words as there is a story written just for you...Blond walks backwards out of the annoying game thread....carry on....

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Missy, okay now that I've had my iced coffee and my brain is (somewhat) sufficiently awake, I will give this annoying game a try. :)

Light bulbs frustrate me when they burn out within a few weeks.

skeew wef a nihtiw tuo nrub yeht nehw em etartsurf sblub thgil..

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Missy, okay now that I've had my iced coffee and my brain is (somewhat) sufficiently awake, I will give this annoying game a try. :)

Light bulbs frustrate me when they burn out within a few weeks.

skeew wef a nihtiw tuo nrub yeht nehw em etartsurf sblub thgil..
It appears that your light bulb is screwed in backwards. I will check out the light bulb thread to be sure.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
You guys amuse me.

Em esuma syug uoy.