The antichrist (coming false messiah)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I posted Ellicott's commentary because he said it much better than I ever could. Would you prefer me to write something with the same meaning but less clear and thorough? I know I wouldn't. Let us not be as the scribes and pharisees of Jesus' time who were petty/unpleasable as Christ spoke of in chapter 11 of Matthew comparing them to children in the marketplace.
Not naming your sources is considered plagiarism and is also against the rules (or used to be).

Jul 23, 2018
After further research I have concluded that I need to do even further research on the man of sin/son of perdition spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 as I am not entirely sure whether he truly is a single man or really just a succession of men or a mass movement (group). We all need to thoroughly research the word of God, the Holy Bible, and let God lead us.
In islam,the Mahdi (messiah) comes on a white horse.
Most of the kings over Islamic nations have white horses...in case they are chosen to be the mahadi.

In 1 thes 4 there is no white horse/horses.
In mat 25, no horses.
In rev 14 no horses.

So to be white horses oriented is error in waiting for the rapture.
Rapture, (gathering of the bride) is a no horse event.

I have heard the false narrative for years...."when the rapture does not happen,those pretrib jokers are gonna__________.....(fill in the blank)

I got a news flash for you.
1) in the second coming there are millions of white horses.
2)there is zero evidence of anybody gathered from earth alongside white horses.

The pretrib gathering of the bride is a pretrib dynamic...as declared by Jesus.

Apr 22, 2020
I don't think it's the papacy/popes (succession of men), but not %100 sure need to study after work. I am starting to lean towards it being a movement, spiritually discerned.