I find this very interesting,but we all have different opinions on this. I believe the anti-christ will be a military leader, and an atheist as well. the muslims believe in worshiping God., but in their own way. this man will hate God enough that he will declare himself God to all the nations. he will be brought to power with the help of ten military nations. he will blaspheme God's name. he will not talk nice about him at all. straight out he will let you know that he hates God,and that he is the real God.I believe this might be the Roman governmet, and not the Roman church. after all, they are the ones that killed Jesus. the abomination of desolation is everything God is against. desolation means it will be destroyed. Daniel;11;36-45; here is your anti-christ. the king of the north. read all of daniel to get the full story.