The assembling to meet the Lord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
Depends on whether these "others" are truly seeking wisdom or not I guess. I would wager that Jesus was pretty hard on the Pharisees and Sadducees for similar reasons.

But hey, feel free to continue to insult me too. I enjoy the criticism. Really, I need it. And you?
Not very Christ-like of you. Not an insult, just an observation, and I didn't insult you before. Nice attempt at deflection (also not an insult).

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Not very Christ-like of you. Not an insult, just an observation, and I didn't insult you before. Nice attempt at deflection (also not an insult).
Ok "not an insult" guy. But the board has plenty of "morality police" accusers looking for eye-beams, slips of the tongue, and verbal yots and tittles already.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Pentecost is the only feast that is not set by the calendar and depends entirely on the timing of Passover so you do not know the day for it changes every year.

Mat. 24:32 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates. 34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all these things take place.

The parable of the fig tree is the perfect story about Pentecost.

I suppose this is the reason Paul was anxious to be in Jerualem for Pentecost in Acts 20

The church started on Pentecost and the Lord,s coming will be on Pentecost. This is why Peter tied the Day of the Lord with Pentecost. The prophet Daniel holds the key to the coming of the Lord. The words spoken to Daniel were sealed till the time of the end ( Dan 12:9 ). And the amazing thing about these words of scripture is the Lord gave us something that we just couldnt miss including the very day.

The prophet Daniel spoke of the Blessed Day ( Dan. 12:12 )which is the day of the rapture/resurrection. It is also the Day of the Lord, Day of Christ, and the beginning of the 1000 year reign of Christ. The Tribulation is a full seven years and gives the details of the antichrist. But the Lord had a different schedule then what is set for the antichrist. He is returning after 2000 years from the day Peter spoke on Pentecost. This is why it is so hard to understand. The Bowl Judgements happen within the 1000 year reign of Christ.

The Lord meets us in the air at the reaping of the righteous ( Rev 14:15 ) and returns to the earth after the Bowl Judgements at which time the Sheep/Goat Judgement takes place. The sheep and goats are all unrighteous and all are gentiles. Notice the sheep are saved by works and not by grace thru faith. The time of being saved by grace ended at the Day of the Lord and the sheep are those who helped those fleeing the antichist. The Lord shortened the days by coming on the Day of the Lord, that Blessed Day of Pentecost.
In Hebrews 9:28 it speaks of the Lord coming a second time, not multiple times, same is true in 1 Corthinians 15, Christ the first fruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ.

Now, what was it we just couldn't miss? From the time the antichrist makes his covenant with many to Daniel,s Blessed Day will be 1335 days. And from The feast Trumpets to Pentecost will be 1335 days. Here lies the sealed knowledge the angel spoke about to Daniel. Not every year from Trumpets to Pentecost is 1335 days. Only one time in the near future.

I am not ashamed of the gospel and is why I am sharing what was given to me. I am going to include this evening the rest of the story so you lack nothing

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
World will be heading for turmoil

Antichrist will make the covenant with many on Feast Trumpets--Sept 23, 2025

Israel will live in peace and security, rebuild the Temple

Antichrist will take his seat in Temple of God. Day 1260 of the Tribulation

Abomination that cause desolation placed Day 1290 of the Tribulation during Passover

Blessed Day or Day of the Lord. Day 1335 of the Tribulation on Pentecost May 20th 2029. Rapture/ Resurrection of Righteous
Bowel or Vial judgement starts for 1185 days

Lord returns to judge who will enter his kingdom in the flesh--Sheep/ Goat Judgement for the unrigheous gentiles.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feast of Trumpets to Pentecost can be exactly 1335 days but rare. Lord made it we couldnt miss the timing

TRUMPET AND PENTECOST DATES
The angel in Daniel 12 said these scriptures would be sealed till the time of the end.
9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many shall purify themselves, and make themselves white, and be refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but those who are wise shall understand. 11 And from the time that the continual burnt offering is taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he who waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.
Only feast days that can match the 1335 days of Daniel is Trumpets and Pentecost
TRUMPET DATE----------ADD 1335 DAYS----------PENTECOST DATE--------ACTUAL RESULT
Oct 3, 2024------------------------------------------------june 4, 2028--------------Tues May 30
Sept 23, 2025------------*****-----------------------------May 20, 2029-------------Sun May 20
Sept 12, 2026----------------------------------------------June 9,2030--------------Thurs May 9
Oct 2, 2027-------------------------------------------------June 1, 2031--------------Thurs May 29
Sept 21, 2028-----------------------------------------------May 16.2032--------------Tues May 18
Sept 10, 2029------------------------------------------------June 5, 2033---------------Sat May 10
Sept 28, 2030-------------------------------------------------May 28, 2034------------Thurs May 25

Notice that Pentecost has to be a Sunday and the only year that fits all the criteria is Pentecost in year 2029 which Daniel calls it the Blessed Day.
I am also saying that the date for Trumpets showed would be the year and month the antichrist makes a covenant with many.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
Timing of the rapture/resurrection is also called the Day of the Lord

This is why Apostle Peter tied the Day of the lord into Pentecost in Acts 2

Prophet Joel said Great and Terrible Day of the Lord, but Peter changed it to the Great and Glorious Day of the Lord

Great and Glorious Day of the Lord

Rev 14:14 Then I looked, and lo, a white cloud, and seated on the cloud one like a son of man, with a golden crown on his head, and a sharp sickle in his hand. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, calling with a loud voice to him who sat upon the cloud, “Put in your sickle, and reap, for the hour to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe.” 16 So he who sat upon the cloud swung his sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

but gather the wheat into my barn.’” Mat 13:30

Great and Terrible Day of the Lord

7 And another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. 18 Then another angel came out from the altar, the angel who has power over fire, and he called with a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, “Put in your sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for its grapes are ripe.” 19 So the angel swung his sickle on the earth and gathered the vintage of the earth, and threw it into the great wine press of the wrath of God;

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest; and at harvest time I will tell the reapers, Gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles to be burned
Based on agriculture in Israel, the wheat harvest is at Shavuot/Pentecost. The grapes, figs, olives harvest is at Feast of Trumpet.

I wonder is it possible the rapture of the wheat harvest is separate from the Second Coming of Yeshua? I honestly don't have the answer. Just watch and wait and pray for understanding.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Not an insult, just an observation.....
Just an observation:
The "bad" Pharisees were sneaky, lurking figures, evidently afflicted with passive aggressive personality traits with sociopathic tendencies. Always critical always accusing, never understanding never edifying.

And what's worse, they were hopelessly clueless as regards Biblical prophecy!
I mean they did not even realize that Christ came to present Himself as King exactly 173,880 days after the command of Artaxerxes Longimanus in 445BC.

Thank goodness such odious characters are few and far between around here!

Luk 19:44
And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

That being said, His Second Coming (and its imminence) must needs be examined with the staunchest determination and noblest sobriety and solemnity.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Based on agriculture in Israel, the wheat harvest is at Shavuot/Pentecost. The grapes, figs, olives harvest is at Feast of Trumpet.

I wonder is it possible the rapture of the wheat harvest is separate from the Second Coming of Yeshua? I honestly don't have the answer. Just watch and wait and pray for understanding.
Generally:
wheat = Jews
Barley = gentiles

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
World will be heading for turmoil

Antichrist will make the covenant with many on Feast Trumpets--Sept 23, 2025

Israel will live in peace and security, rebuild the Temple

Antichrist will take his seat in Temple of God. Day 1260 of the Tribulation

Abomination that cause desolation placed Day 1290 of the Tribulation during Passover

Blessed Day or Day of the Lord. Day 1335 of the Tribulation on Pentecost May 20th 2029. Rapture/ Resurrection of Righteous
Bowel or Vial judgement starts for 1185 days

Lord returns to judge who will enter his kingdom in the flesh--Sheep/ Goat Judgement for the unrigheous gentiles.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feast of Trumpets to Pentecost can be exactly 1335 days but rare. Lord made it we couldnt miss the timing

TRUMPET AND PENTECOST DATES
The angel in Daniel 12 said these scriptures would be sealed till the time of the end.
9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many shall purify themselves, and make themselves white, and be refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but those who are wise shall understand. 11 And from the time that the continual burnt offering is taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he who waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.
Only feast days that can match the 1335 days of Daniel is Trumpets and Pentecost
TRUMPET DATE----------ADD 1335 DAYS----------PENTECOST DATE--------ACTUAL RESULT
Oct 3, 2024------------------------------------------------june 4, 2028--------------Tues May 30
Sept 23, 2025------------*****-----------------------------May 20, 2029-------------Sun May 20
Sept 12, 2026----------------------------------------------June 9,2030--------------Thurs May 9
Oct 2, 2027-------------------------------------------------June 1, 2031--------------Thurs May 29
Sept 21, 2028-----------------------------------------------May 16.2032--------------Tues May 18
Sept 10, 2029------------------------------------------------June 5, 2033---------------Sat May 10
Sept 28, 2030-------------------------------------------------May 28, 2034------------Thurs May 25

Notice that Pentecost has to be a Sunday and the only year that fits all the criteria is Pentecost in year 2029 which Daniel calls it the Blessed Day.
I am also saying that the date for Trumpets showed would be the year and month the antichrist makes a covenant with many.
Does Daniel's 2300 days apply to any of these calculations?

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
Generally:
wheat = Jews
Barley = gentiles
Never heard that before. Any references? Seeing how Yeshua/Jesus was the Barley Wave Sheath, I believe that boat has sailed.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Does Daniel's 2300 days apply to any of these calculations?
I will take a stab at the 2300 days but not as certain. This is 220 days short of the full 7 years or 2520 days. No doubt concerns the actions of the antichrist in Daniel 8.

I believe this is when the man we will call the antichrist begins his journey in Israel as the maskquerading Messiah at the end of the seal judgements.

Rev. 6:17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand before it?” Jst as Satan offered the world to Yeshua I do believe the same will happen to the antichrist

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
It will be very soon. But, expect the unexpected. Like when Jesus came the first time, it was not what the Jewish leaders of that day expected. Now when we look forward to Jesus's soon arrival. It might not be the way we expect.
soon as in the appearance of Jesus, not in time.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Thought I would share some things concerning time. When the Israelites made the golden calf about 3000 souls were killed at Mt Sinai, When Apostle Peter stood up and spoke on the day of Pentecost about 3000 souls were saved. God is a good book keeper.

Malachi 4:2 But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings. You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall.

Notice the word sun, not son. Lord was exactly on time at the end of the 4000th year because ( one )---sun was made on the fourth day which equals 4000 years, A day to the Lord is a thousand years and ( two )--this was the timing of the resurrection of the festival of first fruits. Passover is the timing of the revolution of the year.

Now, our calendar we use today is not correct because it should have started with his death, not birth. Without going into details the monk was far closer than I had imagined. The Lord was crucified in year 32 AD and this will be the end of the Tribulation in year 2032. Since the Lord has shortened the days for the righteous the only rapture/resurrection will happen in year 2029 on Pentecost

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
Movies about the rapture usually depict people vanishing in a snap of the
fingers. But I suspect that's not quite how it will go down.

First off, the dead bodies of every believer for the past 2,000 years will be
restored to life, and then all else will join them for the ride up together.

Well; when Jesus was taken up, his friends were able to watch him go; he
didn't just disappear into thin air. So I'm pretty sure all those 2,000 years of
believers will put on quite a show going up because Jesus' deceased and
living followers are everywhere all over the globe.
_

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
How can a Omnisicient God not know everything
Revelation 19:12
His eyes [were] like a flame of fire, and on His head [were] many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
How can a Omnisicient God not know everything

When the Word of John 1:1-3 came into the world as the flesh of John 1:14,
he didn't come as divine omniscient flesh, rather, he came as ordinary
Jewish flesh. (Rom 8:3 & Heb 2:17)

Far too many Christians have the rather annoying habit of promoting the
Word's flesh as a demigod when they should be promoting the Word and the
flesh as two separate and distinct idividuals each with their own unique
characteristics: the one eternal and the other temporal, viz: any man that's
fully human can be expected to exhibit the same limitations common to
everyone.
_

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania

When the Word of John 1:1-3 came into the world as the flesh of John 1:14,
he didn't come as divine omniscient flesh, rather, he came as ordinary
Jewish flesh. (Rom 8:3 & Heb 2:17)

Far too many Christians have the rather annoying habit of promoting the
Word's flesh as a demigod when they should be promoting the Word and the
flesh as two separate and distinct idividuals each with their own unique
characteristics: the one eternal and the other temporal, viz: any man that's
fully human can be expected to exhibit the same limitations common to
everyone.
_
Wasn't the world made thru him? Was He not God with us? Do you not know the scriptures are from the Lord? Has the Lord been with you so long and you do not know Him

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Back to the original question.

2 Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our assembling to meet him, we beg you, brethren, 2 not to be quickly shaken in mind or excited, either by spirit or by word, or by letter purporting to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.

3 Let no one deceive you in any way; for that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

These verses answers many questions!

The shortening of the days
Who the restainer is
Why prophet Joel said Great and Terrible and Peter said Great and Glorious day of the Lord

The church who is the restainer of evil will be removed at Rev. 14:15
The Day of the Lord begins at Rev. 14:15
It will be glorious for those who are reaped
it will be Terrible for those who enter the vial or bowl judgements
The Day of the Lord is the Blessed 1335th Day of the Tribulation which was sealed till the time of the end.
As the church began at Pentecost it will also be reaped on Pentecost