The Banned Game

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Basically Mo, I am the only one who has the key (but I did give a spare key to @Godsgirl83 ) :whistle:
YES! And in the event that @Moses_Young has us both trapped in glass jars I have made cpies of both keys and hiddem in an undisclosed location that only a non CC member knows about (this way M_Y can not put them in a bottle too ;))

:unsure:come to think about it @Ruby123 , if it's a glass jar why do we need keys? Why don't we just rock around and knock them over, breaking ourselves free????

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
YES! And in the event that @Moses_Young has us both trapped in glass jars I have made cpies of both keys and hiddem in an undisclosed location that only a non CC member knows about (this way M_Y can not put them in a bottle too ;))

:unsure:come to think about it @Ruby123 , if it's a glass jar why do we need keys? Why don't we just rock around and knock them over, breaking ourselves free????
Moses used the non breakable glass. I have tried escaping with no luck. We need someone to free us and then we can throw away the key to Moses's bottle :LOL::LOL:

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
At last! Shittim has freed me. Now to take the keys and...

Banning Shittim for not freeing me earlier, and leaving me trapped like a goldfish in a bowl!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Did it as fast as I could without thumbs or a pocket to carry my lock pick tools, as you can see my partner was of no use!
Banning Moses for blaming me for his predicament!:):coffee::giggle:

G

Godsgirl83

WHAT! Shittim you let Moses get out of his snowglobe?
I thought you were helping me and ruby escape........
Banning Shittim for changing sides.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Woah sister! My partner in the lock picking picture was in charge of keeping Mr. Gandy in,
from the picture we can see he was of dubious help, but it was a union job and he had seniority. so-
Banning GG for rilling up the union help:giggle::coffee:

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Banning GG for not seeing through my inept but faithful accomplice's thinly-veiled disguise. *evil laugh*

jekyll.jpg
(P.S. Don't take the vaxx or you'll end up like this guy!)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
banning Moses for banning GG in the middle of her kid wrangling.... She's a very busy mom.:)

G

Godsgirl83

banning shittim for banning Moses.......
if moses isn't here to tease or be teased by, then I lose laughter and smiles during busy days.........

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Unbanning Moses and GG and Miss Ruby........You folks are awesome to us......

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Banning Ruby for being awesome to GG and Shittim, and for charging me usurious rates on my ill-gotten tax evadings profits. Also because her newest line of snowglobes failed dismally... I don't know who you put inside of them, but parents kept complaining he was escaping, scaring their kids and stealing their silverware.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Banning Moses Young for tax evasion, we must nip this in the bud!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Banning Moses because he is the one escaping the snow globe and stealing the silverware. Give it back Moses before I get sued :eek::eek:

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Banning Shittim for talking about nips and buds. For your information, I've already been nipped in the bud, and boy did it hurt! But you know what they say - once bitten, twice shy? I'm not planning on any more nipping any time soon, bud! [Also, the finances are all in Ruby's name, so it's her bud that's on the nipping line! ;) - Oh yeah, sorry Ruby - the government is trying to sue you! :eek:]

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Banning Moses Young for speaking against bud nipping..........:giggle::coffee::unsure:

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Banning Shittim for misrepresenting me. I'm not against bud-nipping per se - I'm primarily against it for myself - again. (Hence my relief that Ruby's name is on the e-store and all the sales records the government has hold of!) Also banning Shittim 'cause I told the government that he was the evil henchman behind poor, naive Ruby's ill-conceived tax scam.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Banning Moses Young for being a fibber as he implicated me in Miss Ruby's crime spree......:unsure::coffee::giggle:

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Banning Shittim for calling me a fibber, when below is the official email from the government. I highlighted the pertinent line in bold! :eek::eek::eek:

Dear Miss Ruby.

I hope you are well. It is I, Scott Morrison, or as my friends call me, Schlomo.. You may have seen me on TV, but in case you haven't, I am the Prime Minister of the People's Democratic Republic of Australia. I am writing to you today to tell you of a very grave concern. It would appear that you owe the Australian Tax Office about $10,000,000,000 AU ($1 billion) in undeclared tax debts, from the sale of bottles, jars, snow-globes and similar worthless trinkets via your offshore e-Ruby store.

Australian Federal police have indicated you may be receiving instructions from internationally notorious mastermind Shittim. Please wire the ATO with the monies owed directly, including any interest calculated at 7.47% from July 2021.

Western Australian Premier Mark McGowan has personally offered to triple-Covid-vaccinate 8 school-age children under the age of 16 without parental consent for every $1,000,000 you donate. Also, "Jibby jabby" Mark admits he is a big fan of your e-store, and purchased more than a healthy number of Shittim-in-a-dustbin trinkets for the bargain price of $1.64 each.

Well, time to go. So much freedom, and so little time to destroy it. Also, don't think about double-crossing us. You saw what we did with Novak "Novax" Djokovic for standing against our mandates.

Wishing you a pleasant day,

Yours truly,

Schmott Schlott S. Morrison