The Banned Game

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
lol, are you a writer Moses?
Getting back to business, I sold my business to GG. She now is current owner of Ru-bay. Schomo/Mc Gowan and any other Aussie politician are unable to sue her as she lives outside of their jurisdiction. Looks like they will have to foot the bill. They are currently investigating the whereabouts of Moses but he seems to have gone walkabout. They were hoping to find him so that he would foot the bill. Anyone seen Moses?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Banning Ruby for not banning someone. ;-) Also, for calling me a writer when I'm clearly an international criminal and tax evadencer. (Ummmmm... Also, wasn't it really *MY* business?!? It was only in your name for tax-evasion purposes!!!!!!! You sold my business?!? :eek::eek::eek: )

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Agree with the second half of this sentence and banning Moses as he clearly wants to be banned :p

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Banning Shittim for not being supportive enough of the Banned Game, as that recent ban of Ruby's wasn't strong enough to boot an alley cat to the other side of the fence. :cool:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I sold the business whilst you were snoozing. You know, you snooze you lose.
Profited the funds and making my way around Aus in my new deluxe caravan.

1642602631752.jpeg

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Banning Ruby for spending all the proceeds of my business on her new deluxe caravan and travelling around Aus in it! (Or perhaps I misjudged her...) Ruby... Did you have any funds left over from the sale to GG that you are able to transfer my way? I mean, as you travel around Australia on your deluxe business trip. I do remember you quoting a figure around the 92% mark..... The ATO are upset with Shittim, and I'm trying to bail him out of jail. Only, my credit cards maxed out, would you believe? So the poor guy is going to have to suffer, unless you transfer me my 92%!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Banning Moses Young for the squeezing Miss Ruby for her profits......
"Shittim-in-a-dustbin trinkets" help, I want out!

I further invoke a cease and desist order for using my likeness on said "Shittim in a dustbin" trinkets and seek compensation for damages stemming from the "worthless" label. (ouch)
:):coffee::giggle:

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Banning Ruby, for leaving poor Shittim at the mercy of the police! Poor, poor, poor Shittim. The police are plastering photographs of "Jibby Jabby" playing with the Shittim-in-a-dustbin trinkets on Shittim's cell walls. If only I had my 93% return on the company I made, then poor Shittim could be freed...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
oh, so now it's 93%!
Banning Moses Young for profiteering......(y):unsure::giggle::coffee:

G

Godsgirl83

okay....
I'm really lost now!
Banning Shittim, Moses, and Ruby for confusing me.....
:)unsure: hmmm how are we going to play now?)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
hmmm.... maybe Gardenias, Tourist, Gandy or someone can "unban" us?:unsure::eek::rolleyes:o_O

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Only one ban effective at a time. Naturally, I'm the one who should be un-banned first, because I didn't deserve it in the first place. Banning GG for trying to halt the game! And also for conspiring with one of my executives to rob me of my tax minimisation e-company so she could travel the world in a stylish vehicle.

Also, un-banning poor Shittim, and bailing him out of prison with my secret emergency funds, as those cruel police dogs well and truly "nipped him in the bud". :-(

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I grudgingly and half heartedly vote to let that instigator Moses Young be un-banned......grumble grumble.........:unsure::cautious:

G

Godsgirl83

Banning Shittim for grumbling about what he is doing
(how many verses talk about NOT grumbling and complaining???) :p

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Banning Shittim for calling me a fibber, when below is the official email from the government. I highlighted the pertinent line in bold! :eek::eek::eek:

Dear Miss Ruby.

I hope you are well. It is I, Scott Morrison, or as my friends call me, Schlomo.. You may have seen me on TV, but in case you haven't, I am the Prime Minister of the People's Democratic Republic of Australia. I am writing to you today to tell you of a very grave concern. It would appear that you owe the Australian Tax Office about $10,000,000,000 AU ($1 billion) in undeclared tax debts, from the sale of bottles, jars, snow-globes and similar worthless trinkets via your offshore e-Ruby store.

Australian Federal police have indicated you may be receiving instructions from internationally notorious mastermind Shittim. Please wire the ATO with the monies owed directly, including any interest calculated at 7.47% from July 2021.

Western Australian Premier Mark McGowan has personally offered to triple-Covid-vaccinate 8 school-age children under the age of 16 without parental consent for every $1,000,000 you donate. Also, "Jibby jabby" Mark admits he is a big fan of your e-store, and purchased more than a healthy number of Shittim-in-a-dustbin trinkets for the bargain price of $1.64 each.

Well, time to go. So much freedom, and so little time to destroy it. Also, don't think about double-crossing us. You saw what we did with Novak "Novax" Djokovic for standing against our mandates.

Wishing you a pleasant day,

Yours truly,

Schmott Schlott S. Morrison
Booring! I ban @Moses_Young fof being boring 🥱

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Banning GG for unhappiness with my grumbling...... (it's cold here, a grumble is the most communication we can manage through the clothes)
Banning Poinsetta for not showing His patience to the boring.......

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Banning Shittim for banning GG for unhappiness with his grumbling, when a far, far greater crime has been committed... The accusation of boredom against... Oh wait - I see Poinsetta has been banned... Well done, Shittim. Once again, you do not fail to disappoint... much.

Well, then, a double-ban on Poinsetta for discrimination, and having very poor taste in determining the difference between exciting and stimulating verbiage, and the kind of banter you'd expect at a tea-party for reluctant camels.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"tea party for reluctant camels"? Banning Moses Young for excessive creativity(y):coffee::)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Banning Shittim for not understanding just how common reluctancy is amongst members of the even-toed ungulate in the genus Camelus. Such creatures are particularly fond of tea, and would drink the stuff until their humps were positively bursting, if permitted. So I'm sure you can imagine just the type of banter such a congregation would initiate.