The banning thread..

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I just had an ice coffee, and I ban blue_ladybug because he/she didn't have one today.
-ray
 
I ban ray james because he's the new kid on the block who doesn't know that blue ladybug is a she, hence the lady in her name

(p.s. welcome to CC ray james)
 
I ban blue_ladybug for banning me for her own physical needs...and then for banning herself. But I guess that means I banned someone who was already banned anyway...oh well. :P
 
naw we miss you too much stay up:)

I ban Blain for not banning MMessenger for her not banning BLB for her not banning herself for not banning FridaysChild for not banning RAY for not wearing RAY-BAN sunglasses! Yakety Yak Yak Yak.
 
I ban MM for posting her ban on Blain just before I posted my post that banned all the way back to my ban on Ray for not wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses.
 
I ban MM for her age of 22 and her rep power of 2. That's just too confuddled. :)