I can't wait to see what it is!!
*rushes over to the photography thread*
*stops to ban BL for no apparent reason*
*continues to photography thread*
i give her a present, and she bans me..lol..
I can't wait to see what it is!!
*rushes over to the photography thread*
*stops to ban BL for no apparent reason*
*continues to photography thread*
i give her a present, and she bans me..lol..![]()
Well in my defense, I did say it was for no apparent reason![]()
i ban MM because she has a present waiting for her on her photography thread..![]()
i give her a present, and she bans me..lol..![]()
I ban SH because...well...just because! Lol. Being all nice and stuff I guess!
I ban WolfGaming for banning everyone else.![]()
I ban Violet for making me feel stupid on the internet. lololololol
I ban Blue B because she didn't tell us where that hyperlink is to check it without browsing a lot.
![]()
Bring it buddy:b
I ban Violent for being rude with a young man, our friend Wolf.
bhahahahah I ban BL for posting on like all the posts XD LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLi ban SH for miss spelling Violet's name..
bhahahahah I ban BL for posting on like all the posts XD LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL
i ban WolfGaming for over-using the word LOL...
I ban this lovely lady above me becuse I cannot read or pronounce her user name:bI ban BL for calling "LOL" a word.