The Beast with the Wounded Head

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Just a couple of conspiracies floating around in my head...

I know the common understanding is that the beast in Revelation 13 is a government entity. I can't help but wonder, though, if Biden is the beast with the wounded head. I mean, his dementia is basically a wound in the head, right? :unsure:

On a slightly different note, could it be possible that all this recent alien talk is a set up for the beast with two horns that speaks like a lamb, comes out of the earth, and deceives with "great wonders" (Revelation 13:11-13)?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018

I know the common understanding is that the beast in Revelation 13 is a government entity. I can't help but wonder, though, if Biden is the beast with the wounded head. I mean, his dementia is basically a wound in the head, right? :unsure:

On a slightly different note, could it be possible that all this recent alien talk is a set up for the beast with two horns that speaks like a lamb, comes out of the earth, and deceives with "great wonders" (Revelation 13:11-13)?
12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

Fatal head wound suggests wound from without, not within.

Biden is a puppet. He doesn't lead the country, hard to picture him as a world leader.

The idea of aliens being used in the end times events is an old concept. Possible but likely unprovable.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
i heard this story yet to be verified that biden went to the Pentagon bc he heard Trump was there

The guards or whatever they are called @ the Pentagon wouldn't allow him in! YES!

Then I heard some other stuff about that day.. stuff very hard to believe...

How i want to believe it... but... sigh...

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

Fatal head wound suggests wound from without, not within.

Biden is a puppet. He doesn't lead the country, hard to picture him as a world leader.

The idea of aliens being used in the end times events is an old concept. Possible but likely unprovable.
Ah, you're right. The wound would be from without. Hmmm.

Aliens. Yeah, I always feel like I'm behind in all the concepts and conspiracies. lol. I'm bringing up old ideas here, eh? :LOL:

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
i heard this story yet to be verified that biden went to the Pentagon bc he heard Trump was there

The guards or whatever they are called @ the Pentagon wouldn't allow him in! YES!

Then I heard some other stuff about that day.. stuff very hard to believe...

How i want to believe it... but... sigh...
Stuff like...?

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA

Read the Bible.

The book interprets itself. All one has to do is read it thoroughly.

The book of Daniel provides the template for interpretation of textual imagery of beasts. Basically a prophetic beast represents a system, religion or nation. Horns sprouting from the head of such beasts represent leaders or those persons in authority of the system, religion or nation.

In Revelation 13 we are told a sea beast would arise out of many waters and influence religion on this planet. Revelation 17 clearly states the sea beast is composed of 'peoples and nations and tongues'. Thus the beast CANNOT be a person. It resides on a city of seven hills - Rome. Thus the anti-christ sea beast predicted in Revelation is the Roman Catholic church. Its many horns represent papal leadership.

The Roman Catholic church is a works related religion - not Biblically based.

Revelation 13:5 says the sea beast would commit blaspheme. Blaspheme means to claim to be god. Read what the Vatican itself has published with regard to the pope.

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth." - Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

These are the words of the Roman Catholic Church. I didn't make this up. They admit to it openly.

Revelation 13:3 mentions the head wound suffered by the beast's horn.

At the end of the 18th century a Napoleonic general entered Rome with his army and arrested the pope. They seized Catholic real estate and put the pope in prison where he died in 1799. The head suffers a fatal wound.

In 1929 Italian dictator Benito Mussolini returned the real estate to the Vatican (Vatican City) and gave them a large amount of money to restore the papacy. It was called the Lateran Treaty and made headlines worldwide. Time magazine even ran a piece on it. And "the whole world marveled".

Catholic doctrine called FUTURISM is responsible for a great many doctrinal deceptions suffered by the saints these days.

Do not be deceived. Read the Bible.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

M

MoonCresta

I remember when I was a kid, hearing stories that JFK was the man with the head wound that would be miraculously healed.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015

The seven heads also represent seven a succession seven kings. Then we are introduced to an eighth king who belongs to the seven who is that beast who comes up from the Abyss.

"The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction."

The term 'Beast' not only represents that last day kingdom, but is also used to refer to its ruler, the antichrist/beast.

"But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur."

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
I remember when I was a kid, hearing stories that JFK was the man with the head wound that would be miraculously healed.
JFK wasn't a religious leader.
Washington doesn't sit on seven hills.
The whole world doesn't follow America into religious adultery and heresy. (Perversion perhaps, but not religion.)

and John didn't rise from his grave......he's still in it.

Revelation is pointing to a religious leader of a cult based in Rome. The leader is removed/killed and the authority of leadership is ultimately restored. In the late 18th century, Napoleonic armies invaded Rome, seized Vatican property and arrested the current pope. He died in prison in 1799. In 1929 the Italian dictator Benito Mussolini restored the real estate to the Vatican and provided a stipend for its renewal. It was called the Lateran Treaty and all the world rejoiced in it.

I realize and remember that many people alluded to JFK's assassination as having something to do with the anti-Christ of Revelation. In fact, a lot of people hated Kennedy and were GLAD he was killed. I remember that and I assume you do too. Those same people would definitely not be happy if Jack arose from his grave.

M

MoonCresta

Hey - appreciate the response. I don't get a lot of responses here, for some reason.

What I was really saying, was that I don't pay a whole lot of attention to modern conspiracies because I've heard so many in the past. JFK; Nixon was the anti-Christ at one point, etc. I've been through so many Jesus is coming this or that day predictions. I figure Jesus is coming whenever he feels like it and not one day before or after. I'm just sitting back and enjoying the ride.

God's in charge and that's all I feel comfortable knowing! BTW, I like your icon - whatever the modern phrase is for your picture! Very cool!

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019

Nah, Biden is too stupid. He looks and talks like a puppet controlled by the devil.

My guess is as follows. The beast is the current world government, controlled by the United States. It looks at the moment like it has a mortal wound, as all the pedos are getting exposed and every lie, politician, actor, media hack etc. is falling apart. It will be replaced by a new world order (e.g. the military is the only way, honest, straight-talking Trump and his posse of patriots). The second beast will wield all the power of the first beast, and it will look like a lamb but speak like a devil.

Time will tell and I'm hope I'm wrong, but Trump and Co. would make a much better beast leadership than spaghetti-brain Biden. I mean, these people seem really trustworthy... but Trump is still talking up the Mark of the Beast vax.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Nah, Biden is too stupid. He looks and talks like a puppet controlled by the devil.

My guess is as follows. The beast is the current world government, controlled by the United States. It looks at the moment like it has a mortal wound, as all the pedos are getting exposed and every lie, politician, actor, media hack etc. is falling apart. It will be replaced by a new world order (e.g. the military is the only way, honest, straight-talking Trump and his posse of patriots). The second beast will wield all the power of the first beast, and it will look like a lamb but speak like a devil.

Time will tell and I'm hope I'm wrong, but Trump and Co. would make a much better beast leadership than spaghetti-brain Biden. I mean, these people seem really trustworthy... but Trump is still talking up the Mark of the Beast vax.
Hi Moses_Young!

Just fyi, the word 'beast' is not only used to represent that last day government, but also that last day ruler, as can be seen from the following:

"But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur."

The fact that the verse specifies that 'the two of them' demonstrates that it is speaking about two individuals and not kingdom. This is further supported by the fact that the two of them are thrown alive into the lake of fire.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Hi Moses_Young!

Just fyi, the word 'beast' is not only used to represent that last day government, but also that last day ruler, as can be seen from the following:

"But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur."

The fact that the verse specifies that 'the two of them' demonstrates that it is speaking about two individuals and not kingdom. This is further supported by the fact that the two of them are thrown alive into the lake of fire.
Thank you for drawing my attention to this, Ahwatukee. :)

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
that 2 generals didn't want to stand behind Trump... bidenators if u will and were arrested and shipped to Gitmo..

wish i could recall where i heard that but if that happened, cnn, it seems.. would have no choice but to report it.. which maybe they did but i don't watch cnn or much of anything else..

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021

yeh, i also don't get that... Trump and the vax

one of the only things I do not agree w/ him on

I wouldn't trust the vax even if... well, even if i didn't know how abysmally untrustworthy the msm is and etc....

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
Hi Moses_Young!

There are some serious flaws in the argument here.

First is the nature of the lake of fire. Second is the nature of the beast and the prophet.

Last item first;
The Bible clearly interprets itself.

In the book of Daniel there are allusions to hybrid man-beasts. These beasts are clearly identified as systems, nations and/or religions in the Bible. Sometimes they are only one type, but in many cases their functions interlace with one another - as in a religious system that is also a government.

Post protestant Christians, who have bought into the anti-Christ doctrines of the RCC, do not study the Bible nor accept its interpretations about End Times. Instead they have adopted the RCC doctrine of FUTURISM in all its illogic and unscriptural arguments. The sea beast of Revelation 13 is clearly a religious system. It is based on a city of 7 hills - Rome. It has many horns, each of which defined as a succession of leaders. In the parlance of RCC doctrine Papal succession describes the progression of top leadership. Therefore the horns, not the beast itself, represent human leadership. Daniel further identifies this person/system as admitting to blaspheme (claiming to be God). Read the words of the RCC itself if you don't believe the Bible.

He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. - Daniel 7:25

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth."
Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

In addition, Daniel predicted the anti-Christ would seek to change times and days. The 4th commandment explicitly states the last day of the week, Saturday, is to be set aside for worship and observance of God. The RCC has changed it to Sunday. It had no such authority, but did it anyway. Post protestants march in lock step with the Vatican and do its bidding with regard to the Lord's Day.

We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.” -Rev. Peter Geiermann C.SS.R., The Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, p. 50

Having rejected the Word of God in these matters and embraced the anti-Christ system and beliefs of the RCC, the post protestant church has nowhere to go except fantastic imaginations and deceptions of the mind to conjure a vision of the last days. Such interpretations are almost always ludicrous as well as laughable. Ask any atheist.

First item last:
The lake of fire is an allegory or a type of text image the Bible uses to describe a method of destruction. Again the imagery has been perverted by RCC FUTURISM to suggest something it is not and to deny that which it truly is. As an aid to understanding I quote a portion of a poem by Delmore Schwartz. You may recognize the last line.

Each minute bursts in the burning room,
The great globe reels in the solar fire,
Spinning the trivial and unique away.
(How all things flash! How all things flare!)
What am I now that I was then?
May memory restore again and again
The smallest color of the smallest day:
Time is the school in which we learn,

Time is the fire in which we burn.

Does not time destroy everything? Do we not this day live in an environment that is always changing, always being destroyed in one way or another? To be cast out of eternity and into such a destructive environment is to be ultimately destroyed. Not even ashes will remain in such a conflagration.

A Biblical example may be found in Genesis 19 where the five cities of the Kingdom of Sodom are destroyed because of their sin. Not even ashes remained following the destruction visited upon them from above.

It has been argued that a religious system cannot be destroyed in the same manner as a man, but considering we all exist in a destructive environment why should this be ignored? Is not the reward of any believer to be changed into that which isn't destroyed - to be changed into the eternal unchangeable nature of God Himself?

Finally, it should be pointed out that the End Times doctrine, formulated and approved by the Vatican itself, could hardly be expected to represent a testimony to its own wickedness unfaithfulness and scriptural lies. Why would the RCC condone its own destruction - clearly suggested by scripture but denied by official RCC End Times dogma?

Read the Bible and consider its words.

Apr 15, 2017

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The beast has 7 heads and 10 horns, and the crowns are on the heads, which is Satan in the spiritual realm deceiving people by the 7 kingdoms that have been on earth.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The crowns are on the horns which is Satan in the natural realm deceiving people as the antichrist, New Age Christ.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

These are the 7 heads the 7 kingdoms on earth, and the 8th king is the antichrist, which the 8th king is of the 7 kings for the devil influenced those kingdoms.

5 are fallen

1. Egypt
2. Assyria
3. Babylon
4. Medo-Persia
5. Greece

One is at the time John wrote Revelation

6. Roman Empire

One is not yet come, and when he comes he will continue for a short space, three and one half years.

7. The 10 horn kingdom, the world split in to 10 sections with a leader in each section.

The New Age Christ will establish peace in the Middle East and work as a man of peace, and the biggest player on the world scene, and will push the agenda of the new age movement until the world rebels against God.

Which the new age movement interprets the Bible and all religions according to the occult and evolution, and they are still evolving to be spiritual.

During the first three and one half years the world will operate by the 10 horn kingdom, and then the 10 horn kingdom will hand over their power to the antichrist and he gets control of the world, and he rules for three and one half years.

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The head that was wounded is the reign of the 7th head, the 10 horn kingdom for they failed at providing peace for the world, and could not handle the problems especially when war broke out between Islam and the world, the 6th trumpet, that caused one third of the world to perish mainly in the Arab nations, and the antichrist plucks up 3 horns by the roots which the 6th trumpet describes nuclear weapons.

The 10 horn kingdom failed at obtaining peace for the world, and because of that war they were devastated, and lost hope for there to be peace on earth, but the New Age Christ restored hope to them and convinced them there can be peace on earth, and they will prosper, and the deadly would was healed.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

The beast of revelation is Both the empire and it's ruler the Anti-Christ..

I doubt very much Biden is the Anti-Christ.. He is just too dumb and unconvincing.. Very few people look up to him as a great leader.. He is considered to be a joke to most people..

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
The beast of revelation is Both the empire and it's ruler the Anti-Christ..

I doubt very much Biden is the Anti-Christ.. He is just too dumb and unconvincing.. Very few people look up to him as a great leader.. He is considered to be a joke to most people..
Yeah, I agree! Biden is more like the head wound that didn't survive. But seriously, why do people assume that the beast is supposed to be an American president? Scripture supports this man being in the lineage of those seven kings. Not only that, but this beast comes up out of the Abyss and will be the power behind that man of lawlessness:

"The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction. ."

This eighth king is that head that receives the fatal wound and survives and that for the purpose of deceiving the inhabitants of the earth in support of his claim of being God.